PDA

View Full Version : Somebody on some show is going to kill themselves. And it's made the news.

mdin
03-21-2009, 01:22 AM
I just saw this (http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/blind-item-gues.html?cnn=yes) article on EW. Some character on some show is going to kill themselves, and the world will explode because of it. Talk about an article about nothing.

So let's start the bets.

Most people seem to think it's going to be the Knocked Up gal on Grey's Anatomy.

My guess is it'll be Paula Abdul on American Idol.

Kitty Pryde
03-21-2009, 01:33 AM
I was going crazy trying to figure out who was knocked up on grey's anatomy. LOL. OK, Izzie. But why would she be a suicide, given what they're currently doing to her character? (umm, trying not to spoil it for people) Plus grey's already has done suicide attempts. I like that show, but they really should rename it Despairing Scrawny B*tches. Truth in advertising, I say.

Celia Cyanide
03-21-2009, 02:19 AM
I bet it's somebody on LOST.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
03-21-2009, 02:23 AM
Battlestar Galactica?

nevada
03-21-2009, 02:37 AM
hmm he said seaon's over so im thinking it's not BSG and not *everyone* is obsessed with BSG. hard to believe, i know. I'm guessing someone on lost. I read an article, dont know where, saying that Lost would lose two cast members. then again, i dont watch tv so it hardly matters to me. lol

robeiae
03-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Hopefully, it's The View.

rhymegirl
03-21-2009, 03:17 AM
Oh, maybe it's Jack Bauer on 24. He eliminates himself to save the world?

childeroland
03-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Probably Izzie on Gray's. I don't watch, but from what I hear they're practically walking Heigl's character off the plank.

Gynn
03-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Whoever it is, I hope they don't show the suicide. I hope they show the reaction of the friends and family instead, so that anyone out there who is "on the brink" can see what the effect of suicide really has on those they love.

rhymegirl
03-22-2009, 08:55 AM
My daughter said she read somewhere that it was going to be someone on the show House.

KikiteNeko
03-22-2009, 09:34 AM
It annoys me when television entertainment makes the news. "The economy is collapsing, a family of six died in a fire, peanut butter from a local plant was infected with ecoli. And who will be on Dancing With the Stars this season!? Stay tuned, the news is next!"

ChaosTitan
03-22-2009, 07:25 PM
It annoys me when television entertainment makes the news. "The economy is collapsing, a family of six died in a fire, peanut butter from a local plant was infected with ecoli. And who will be on Dancing With the Stars this season!? Stay tuned, the news is next!"

It annoys me when ads for depressing news stories come on during the commercial breaks of my television entertainment. *shrug*

Maybe it's one of the Desperate Housewives. Edie is leaving the show, or so I've heard....

childeroland
03-22-2009, 08:10 PM
The gossip sites and forums seem pretty sure it's someone on House. I think Ausiello (sp?) of EW has said as much, unless there are two suicides/major deaths this season.

katiemac
03-22-2009, 08:23 PM

Well, in this case, I would hardly consider Ausiello on EW.com "news." But yes, I get your point.

Leaf
03-22-2009, 08:36 PM
One of the comments recently posted on the article was referring to the new Terminator series.

When I saw this thread title, it reminded me of Ray Combs...

ChaosTitan
03-22-2009, 08:38 PM
The gossip sites and forums seem pretty sure it's someone on House. I think Ausiello (sp?) of TV EW has said as much, unless there are two suicides/major deaths this season.

Then my guess is Taub. Some noble suicide to ensure his wife gets life insurance and can carry on her lifestyle. Blah.

If it's Thirteen, and she kills herself because of the Huntington's, then I'm done with the show. Done. As someone whose grandmother is slowly succumbing to the disease, and who has a very real chance of inheriting it, suicide would be a cheap and disrespectful ratings ploy.

We'll see...

jodiodi
03-29-2009, 12:12 AM
I read somewhere that it was a character on House as well. Maybe it'll be Foreman: he's turned into a walking douchebag. Or maybe it'll be Thirteen. I don't know why, but I just don't like her. I never warmed to her character and never cared about her issues. As long as it's not House himself or Wilson, I don't care.

Zoombie
03-29-2009, 05:20 AM

How DARE Entertainment Weekly report on entertainment!