Tell Me About Your Spleen

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
It's good for your lymph flow to press your fingers under your arms, near the side of your breasts, and give them a good jiggle.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I tried my hand at stand-up comedy once, and I did a weird bit about spleens. Basically, I took phrases and movie titles and turned them spleenic. Some were a BIG stretch, but some were really obvious.

For instance:
The Space Be-Spleen
Spleen Latifah
Spleen-an Thorpe
Nicole Spleenman
Alec Baldwin-Spleen

You get the picture.

ETA: All I did was stand on stage for about 4 minutes rattling these off. I got more laughs for the concept than for what came out of my mouth.

Last edited:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Similar to that other thread Tell Me About Your Gall Bladder, I picture a person lying on a couch while the psychiatrist sits in a chair and says, "So, tell me about your spleen."

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I tried my hand at stand-up comedy once, and I did a weird bit about spleens. Basically, I took phrases and movie titles and turned them spleenic. Some were a BIG stretch, but some were really obvious.

For instance:
The Space Be-Spleen
Spleen Latifah
Spleen-an Thorpe
Nicole Spleenman
Alec Baldwin-Spleen

You get the picture.

ETA: All I did was stand on stage for about 4 minutes rattling these off. I got more laughs for the concept than for what came out of my mouth.

I like the concept too, but I can hear the car crash noises. I tried my hand at a comedy club in New York and bombed, I never set foot on stage again.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I went back the next week and did a bit in a monkey costume.