Economic Stimulus..Naw, This is what I want!

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
I’ve done my calculations and I’ve put them on a spreadsheet and what it comes down to is that, as an American Taxpayer forced to participate in the financial bailout….

….......:idea:

I want me one of them A-EYE-GEE executives.

Ok, I'm an accountant, and the stimulus package is all well and good, but an extra $20.00 in my weekly paycheck won’t make me nearly as happy as getting me one of them there A-EYE-GEE executives.

You see, I’ve got a big deer problem in my yard. (I also have a medium sized and small deer problem. No matter what size the deer, it comes into my yard and makes a problem).

But, for years, them A-EYE-GEE executives have been shoveling $hit onto SEC and IRS examiners, and they got right good at it, yessiree!

So the first thing my A-EYE-GEE executive is gonna do is shovel the ‘deer $hit’ out of my yard and into a dump truck.

I think my A-EYE-GEE executives' new BMW will make a real purty dump truck.
Them A-EYE-GEE execs also got pretty good at passing the buck. Well, some of those deer ARE bucks, so my A-EYE-GEE executive can pass every buck that comes into my yard right out again.

A-EYE-GEE execs were also good at losing dough. Well, most of the deer that come into my yard are does, so I’m pretty sure my exec will make sure I never see any doe again!

Baby deer are called fawns, and A-EYE-GEE execs are always fawning over congressmen. Since I have no congressmen in my yard, there will be no ‘fawning’ thus no fawns.

Having an A-EYE-GEE executive in my yard would be useful in other ways, too. For Example:

*I can put an A-EYE GEE exec under my car during oil and fluid changes to catch the toxic runoff, as toxic assets don’t seem to hurt these guys.

* I can put an A-EYE GEE exec on my roof during a thunderstorm to protect my satellite dish from lightening.

Yes, Mr. President, forget about my stimulus payment. Just give me an AIG exec, and I’ll be alright!

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Priceless!:ROFL:

have em bring the shit over here for my garden.
my friends can use the buck SKIN to make me some clothes
don't have any dough - I guess a doe would do.

and Fawn? Well, Cray's looking for a girlfriend. She might be his type. ;)

{can I share?}

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
*makes a note to adjust lady jay's meds*