Question about remaining week/weeks of Idol?

jdkiggins

Troubled-Talks with animals.
Registered
Reaction score
The "Dead Zone" in PA. (The state.) All lit up and
Website
home.comcast.net
We are now down to five contestants and with this week's vote ending this evening at 10:00 pm, we'll lose one and be down to four.

Jenna, are you planning for next week's theme and vote to get the final three finalists and of those three left the highest vote receiving Grand Prize, next highest 2nd and lowest 3rd? Or are you planning another week's theme in which the members vote on all three remaining contestants in order preferred?

Or do you have something else in that pretty mind and plan to pull something out of your sleeve?
Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Joanne (who sits in awe of all the contestants and thanks members who have cast a vote her way.)

EDIT: Does anyone know the answer to this other than Jenna? LOL

Last edited:

firehorse

Living the Dream
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Joanne,

This post looked so lonely all by its, uh, lonesome (can you tell I haven't had coffee yet?).

I've heard a rumour that the contest will continue until one person is left. My source is well-placed ;), but I haven't heard a confirmation from Jenna.

I'm off to meet a friend for brunch. Good luck, everyone!

skc

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I too believe the plan is to eliminate one person each week until we have a winner. Part of the whole Idol thing is the ultimate showdown between the final two contestants. Jenna will drop by at some point to tell us officially, I'm sure.

jdkiggins

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
William Haskins said:
but will it be a writing contest or a dance-off?
Probably a dance off, William. The last two will be dancing around nervous, pulling their hair out, biting fingernails, and running to the bathroom while waiting on the results. Someone will surely fall off the stage out of sheer "hurry up and wait" syndrome. ROFL

Last edited:

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Actually, that won't happen until we vote out one of the final three. That person will be the third place winner. The week following that will be the final between the last two contestants. The winner there gets top prize, the other gets second.

three seven

(Graeme Cameron)
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I think that once the runner-up is revealed, Jenna should make the remaining contestant submit a further entry. We can then all vote on whether we made a big mistake.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought he was kidnapped by aliens.

firehorse

Living the Dream
Registered
Reaction score
three seven said:
I think that once the runner-up is revealed, Jenna should make the remaining contestant submit a further entry. We can then all vote on whether we made a big mistake.
:roll:

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
jdkiggins said:
Probably a dance off, William. The last two will be dancing around nervous, pulling their hair out, biting fingernails, and running to the bathroom while waiting on the results. Someone will surely fall off the stage out of sheer "hurt up and wait" syndrome. ROFL

I just got words from Jenna. The last two will have to dance the Numa Numa Dance, on camera. The clips will be posted on the Internet for EVERYONE (not just AW members) to vote. The highest vote-getter will win.

jdkiggins

Registered
Reaction score
Website
home.comcast.net
maestrowork said:
I just got words from Jenna. The last two will have to dance the Numa Numa Dance, on camera. The clips will be posted on the Internet for EVERYONE (not just AW members) to vote. The highest vote-getter will win.

I don't think I'll need to worry about that, but just in case...does anyone here give Numa Numa Dance lessons. :ROFL: