Look who's coming to live with me!

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
pup.jpg

I'm picking him in just a couple hours. :)

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
He's 7 weeks old. :) He doesn't have a name yet.

My kids are going to go NUTS for this little cutie!

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
.....at least tell us that he's battery operated!?

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
LOL -

he's a rat terrier - he was the last left of his litter, so even if we wanted a girl we wouldn't have gotten one, Haggis. (we already have a female german shorthair - she's too tall for you.)
No batteries required.
I have old second-hand furniture for a reason - two young boys - a dog won't make much difference. (I'll get new furniture when they get out of high school.)
:)

James81

Great Scott Member
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, lol. He makes you smile just looking at him. I just want to squeeze him.

Now I want a dog.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
LOL -

he's a rat terrier - he was the last left of his litter, so even if we wanted a girl we wouldn't have gotten one, Haggis. (we already have a female german shorthair - she's too tall for you.)

:)

It's not like I don't own a ladder.

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
I love him!!! What an adorable little guy! :snoopy:

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
Careful.
I let a certain battery move into our Cabaret...bastid piddled battery acid all over the bloody place. Real hell on those plank-floors.

Hint: Hide of Bunny (preferably QW's) makes for great in-a-pinch clean ups. We simply refer to him as: the quicker picker upper.

We can loan you the bunneh-meister, you know, for when your sweetums piddles. Cray's house-broke now.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Aww, he's soooooooooooooooo cute! Can we babysit him Monday, Wednesday & Fridays? :D (((((HUGS)))))) to you both.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
**SQUEE**

He's adorable! I'm trying to find a Jack Russell pup and not having a whole lotta luck...
Consider rescuing an adult Jack Russell. We're crazy about ours and even at age 4 he's a bundle of energy. I guess they get relinquished a lot by people who thought they were getting a lap dog.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
It's not like I don't own a ladder.

I was thinking about it, Haggis. Trudy isn't your type, but I think the new little guy can be your protege.

So how weird is this. We hadn't picked out a name yet and on the way home I tried out a few names on him. He responded best to Skip and it seemed to work.
I get home and tell the kids, "This is Skip!" They are so excited. No argument about name. Later Mr. Stew tells me that was the same name the boys picked before I got him home.
cool!

He's the littlest thing and so sweet. The kids are just going nuts with how cute the little devil is.
What a doll baby.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking about it, Haggis. Trudy isn't your type, but I think the new little guy can be your protege.

So how weird is this. We hadn't picked out a name yet and on the way home I tried out a few names on him. He responded best to Skip and it seemed to work.
I get home and tell the kids, "This is Skip!" They are so excited. No argument about name. Later Mr. Stew tells me that was the same name the boys picked before I got him home.
cool!

He's the littlest thing and so sweet. The kids are just going nuts with how cute the little devil is.
What a doll baby.

So how's the older female shorthair coping?

I could come over and, you know, stroke her paw or something. :e2brows: