X-Files and Millenium fans out there .....

GavinPreacher

Registered
Reaction score
has anyone heard any news on whether there will be another X-Files film? I heard somewhere that Carter wants to do a tie-out dealing with the 2012 thing and all, but i was wondering what anyone else has heard.

I also heard that there was interest in doing a Millenium film. In my opinion, Millenium was a very underrated series, very dark and foreboding, but Lance Henriksen was great as Frank Black and i would love for it to hit the big screen someday.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
I hated Millenium and the X-files pissed me off to no end.

There's only so much dicking around I can take before I throw the DVDs into a microwave.

Though, I hated Millenium cause it was like, "Hey, what horrible thing can we do to someone today?!"

I hated the X-Files because, despite a few fun episodes, all I can remember is the constant "Carpet jerking."

Its like this... The Writer says, "Oh you think you know whats going on!?" Then he grabs the carpet and jerks it out from under your feet. Now imagine him doing that again and again.

For seven YEARS.

Stacia Kane

Girl Detective
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.staciakane.com
I LOOVED Millenium, at least until that awful, stupid third season when Carter decided he had to add big conspiracy theory silliness and make it more like the X-Files. I hated that whole thing.

But the first two seasons were awesome. Great, creepy, dark, intriguing mysteries.

childeroland

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
Lance Henrikson's been talking up a Millennium film for years, but the show isn't generally considered successful (though I loved it) and Fincher can't even get Torso off the ground after his Zodiac disappointed at the box office.

Yeah, supposedly they're doing another X-Files (Done Two, I guess) but given how the last one went, I don't see how. Fox isn't exactly the most risk-taking studio, and how much of its resources will be taken up by X-Men spinoffs and the Fantastic Four and Daredevil reboots the next few years (not to mention Avatar)?