petec
03-13-2009, 09:32 PM
By mistake I clicked "Block images from Photobucket" by mistake

Stoopid! Stoopid!

How can I undo that

BTW it was my own account

Wayne K
03-13-2009, 11:37 PM
No idea but I am going to comment on what a stupid option it is for them to have.

CaoPaux
03-13-2009, 11:40 PM
First, we'll need to know where you clicked "Block images from Photobucket".

Fulk
03-13-2009, 11:48 PM
I imagine it was a feature in his browser, not the Photobucket site. Which browser are you using, Pete?

petec
03-13-2009, 11:51 PM
OK Thanks Caopaux.

On the Royals thread I had a gynormous pic and I wanted to edit it. I right clicked the image and by mistake hit the block images from......
Woops
now no images from that account ( pete_012 )

Pete

petec
03-13-2009, 11:59 PM
I imagine it was a feature in his browser, not the Photobucket site. Which browser are you using, Pete?

Thanks Fulk I am using Firefox but the problem is with an AW function I used by mistake

Pete

petec
03-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Just checked other images in that account and I cannot call up any of them.
It seems I have closed the photobucket account through AW. Oh well never mind I have opened a new account and it works. Shame is though I have lost all the images in that account.

Pete

P.S. This is a beware

CaoPaux
03-14-2009, 04:40 AM
There isn't any AW function like that. Right clicking brings up the functions of your browser and any add-ons you might have. I'm assuming you've already tried right-clicking and selecting Unblock? If you are using Adblock, left click on its icon, select Open Blockable Items, and deselect whatever is shown in red from Photobucket.

petec
03-14-2009, 11:43 AM
Thanks All
Problem sorted. It was in Firefox as a blocked site. I just deleted it in "exceptions" and all is now good

Pete