PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Commercial Ever

Shadow_Ferret
03-10-2009, 05:08 PM
I can't get this jingle out of my head! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJOIqVAD-s&feature=related)

Siddow
03-10-2009, 05:10 PM
Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcol9UVkWs

James81
03-10-2009, 05:16 PM
F-R-E-E that spells FREE!

Credit report.com baybee!

Shadow_Ferret
03-10-2009, 05:32 PM
My wife actually likes those free credit report things.

I don't get those Comcast commercials. What are they selling?

Bubastes
03-10-2009, 05:33 PM
I HATE those Comcast commercials! I have to hit the mute button the moment I hear that droooooooone.

Clair Dickson
03-10-2009, 06:10 PM
I have hated every Comcast commericial ever produced. But this one is probably the worst. I always hit mute.

Luckily, most of my non-local channels don't include Comcast commercials anymore since I went to dish. :snoopy:

BenPanced
03-10-2009, 09:07 PM
The ad for Hulu with Alec Baldwin achieves the opposite effect with me: I watched it once and I do NOT want to use their service ever.

Siddow
03-10-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't get those Comcast commercials. What are they selling?

Phone, Internet, and Television

C-O-M-C-A-S-T

*I'm going to go poke forks in my ears now*

Seaclusion
03-10-2009, 10:28 PM
They most annoying commercial were those 'Waz up' guys hawking beer.

Richard

03-11-2009, 02:06 AM
Jared the Subway GUY.

Head On, Apply Directly To The Forehead.

Lap Band Weight management commercials.

Ads for trade schools. Like, 'Be a medical assistant in 6 weeks!' 'Make the call that will help you in your future!'

Feminine Hygene product shit. Blue water pouring on a diaper. Girls dancing around with umbrellas? WTF? I remember one where the girl says: "Use my Mothers scarf, okay. Use my mothers tampons? No way!"

The, I think, 800-Esurance ads, with the cartoon chick.

The dog food ads, where the dog is real hyped on BACONNN!

Stuff for old people, like special beds, carts they can ride up the stairs in, or hearing aids.

The one where the black hoodlum turns his life around through a job at McDonalds. "Is that Calvin from the block?"

Those Encyclopedia Britannica ads from like, 1988? Smartassed, smug kid with a blonde mullet had a "report due on space." Remember him? Youtube it.

"I always wondered where my mandibula was.."