And another thing

Autodidact

...in my Maidenform Bra.
Registered
Reaction score
Could you possibly arrange for me to somehow have more hours in the day, including this one? Thank you.

felipe

Registered
Reaction score
Website
intribu.org
I can't promise anything, but I will try to run backwards to at least make the time go slower.

Let me know if it is working. At least for today

:)

Clair Dickson

A dark core to every cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bofexler.blogspot.com
I propose that we just sneak an hour in between, say, twelve and 1am. Call it thirteen o'clock.

Or maybe an extra day in the week. Friderday.

My hand's up for extra time! (Of course, I'd probably just work more hours, but still!)

WildScribe

Slave to the Wordcount
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
If it's an extra day, please make it a weekend. Thank you.

NancyP

Registered
Reaction score
A sunny weekend. No snow, sleet, freezing rain, howling wind or (most importantly) ill family members.

Clair Dickson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Oh man, rainy cold days are the best for staying home and listening to the rain patter on the roof. I would love it if we had more rainy days. And rainy nights.

And one of the best things about rainy days, it's a great excuse to stay home with a fuzzy blanket and burrow. =)

felipe

Registered
Reaction score
Website
intribu.org
I vote for the extra day, but only if it is weekend, don't care if it is sunny or rainy or we could alternate.

Anyway, I am tired of running and it looks like it is doing nothing.

Autodidact

...in my Maidenform Bra.
Registered
Reaction score
How about this plan: federal legislation that days are now 36 hours long: 12 for sleep, and 24 for getting things done?

zoomusic

doing it word by word
Registered
Reaction score
As for rain, I'm with Clair Dickson: it rained all night, and everytime I woke, it lulled me back to sleep.

As for hours: yeah, I sure could have sure that one they took away yesterday when I woke this morning.

Clair Dickson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
zoomusic... yeah, that daylight savings time... I really think that in 2009, it's just not worth it. Few people are going to be spending that extra hour outside without TV, lights, etc, so I hardly think that we're really saving any electricity. Time to just abolish it and realize that it works in a society that spends less time attached to electronic devices. IMNHO.

I still vote for an extra day. Or even an extra hour. ;-) Or maybe... just maybe, I could paid a little more and be able to work a little less, which would free up a little more time in the day for leisure activities and other things. Not likely anytime soon, sadly.

zoomusic

doing it word by word
Registered
Reaction score
zoomusic... yeah, that daylight savings time... I really think that in 2009, it's just not worth it. Few people are going to be spending that extra hour outside without TV, lights, etc, so I hardly think that we're really saving any electricity

Particularly this time of year in the northern hemisphere...brrr.

And--even in the summer--I take my laptop out onto the porch in the evenings. Which=electricity. And listen to the radio, which=electricity.

Yeah. Doesn't make much sense.

Although....I have to admit. It sure was nice to have that 'extra' hour of daylight today to 'lift the spirits' a little this evening. Bleak and dreary daylight that it was. (which wasn't really 'extra'...just tagged on at a different hour, grrr.)