Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com

JBWebber

Registered
Reaction score
OMG! sorry I just laughed my backside off and had to reattach it. That is too funny, has our society degraded so far into the fast food nations that Disney has to endorse eggs so kids will want to eat them? What's next Mickey stamped yolks? Or disney branded bread?

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
Mickey and several other characters to a brand of eggs produced by vegetarian chickens.
doubt.gif
... So glad they decided against eggs produced from carnivorous chickens or cannibal chickens. You got to watch out about eating eggs from those kinds of chickens or you might end up with mad chicken disease.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh good, now I can get Mickey Mouse endorsed salmonella, same as with every other egg brand.

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh good, now I can get Mickey Mouse endorsed salmonella, same as with every other egg brand.
I know. Won't those cute cartoon stamps tempt little ones to break into the eggs uncooked?

Also, what is a vegetarian chicken? I thought the healthiest chickens were free-range chickens that eat grain as well as the occasional insect.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Donald Duck orange juice has been around forever. Disney will get those dollars however they can! Guess eggs were a good next step. Soon they'll have the entire breakfast food market cornered. lol!

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
I thought the healthiest chickens were free-range chickens that eat grain as well as the occasional insect.

All free-range means is that the chickens get to go outside every once in a while. Don't know if that makes them any healthier. May make them happier. I'll ask one sometime.

Richard

Devil Ledbetter

Come on you stranger, you legend,
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All free-range means is that the chickens get to go outside every once in a while. Don't know if that makes them any healthier. May make them happier. I'll ask one sometime.

Richard
I don't think you'd need to ask if a free range chicken was happier than one living in a battery cage.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think the vegetarian bit is about not feeding the chickens beef by product or some such. But as I believe this to be illegal for commercial producers, it's basically marketing fluff, done by many companies.

Insects are thus not a prob in getting certified vegetarian fed.

BenPanced

THE BLUEBERRY QUEEN OF HADES (he/him)
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Considering the price of eggs, how much extra do you have to pay for Disney[sup]TM (C) (R) Reg. US Pat. Off.[/sup] eggs in relation to "regular" eggs? Will you be a bad parent if you don't buy them for your little sproutlings? Can't you see what you're going to do to little AmberBritneyBrittanyAshleyJennifer and little BradleyJonathanJohnathonMaxwellPhineas and their self esteem? Don't you realize you're setting them up for total failure? Just because you won't buy them Disney[sup]TM (C) (R) Reg. US Pat. Off.[/sup] eggs, the kind their little friends have, your children will suffer the fate of having to go to community college. For shame.

I have a PowerPoint presentation around here that proves it...hey! Where's everybody going?

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I only eat eggs endorsed by Foghorn Leghorn.

That's a joke. I say, that's a joke, son. Get it?

inkkognito

Onlyifyouwanttowillyoufin daway-Enya
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbnefer.com