PDA

View Full Version : inTribu, my new blog, but you can write there too

felipe
03-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Hello, I wanted to introduce my Blog to the community.

It is very new, as much as I am new to blogging and on-line writing in general.

I am trying to keep a very simple interface, but I am not entirely sure about the theme that I am using at the moment. I am still working on its appearance, but I guess that never ends.

I am slowly moving from simple short notes to more in depth articles.

I am taking care of the Tech articles and I am looking for other bloggers that would want to post on other topics.
This is based on an idea I had a while back and that I have been working on for some time. After reading the thread about blogherads (http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124245) and other similar platforms I think that it has potential. You can take a look at the About Us link and tell me if what you think about it. I am still working on the details, since I am new to the whole blogging and publishing scene, I am sure I am missing something.

Looking forward to your comments.

veinglory
03-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I think you are off to a good start. I am thinking you could make the advertising fit into the design better. I know that before I participate in a site I look for information aboput who is running it and their goals/vision (a.k.a. what is in it for me as a participant, just dump content and get a link or a full idealistic team effort?)

felipe
03-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks for your words.

I am working hard in the design, but I am really slow for that, specially with the advertising part. I will make up my mind probably this week and change a few things to see how it goes.

About the vision, you are absolutely right, I will work on that and give the project a vision and all those things. Plus a clear view of what you get by joining the team.

I am thinking of a very participative environment, where each member can benefit a lot, if not directly in the economic aspect, at least as a promotion where we can eventually get to the first.