PDA

View Full Version : All These Changes....

scope
03-08-2009, 05:56 AM
What with all the changes that take place almost daily at publishing houses and literary agencies I wonder if anyone knows of any source, online site or other, that's keeping track of same. A sort of truly up to date research place for writers and others. I don't know how up to date are places such as P&E, AAR, Agent Query. Anyone have any info?

Thanks.

bsolah
03-08-2009, 06:20 AM
There's Publishers Weekly or whatever...

*searches for link*

http://www.publishersweekly.com/

ChaosTitan
03-09-2009, 12:12 AM
I get all of my info through Publishers Marketplace and their daily email digests. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

scope
03-09-2009, 02:54 AM
I get all of my info through Publishers Marketplace and their daily email digests. Beyond that, I'm not sure.

Yes Chaos, like you I go to a few sites each day trying to stay up to date. I just thought that with all that has gone on, and will continue, someone would have started a daily, weekly. or monthly site where all this info info could be found. Guess not.

ChaosTitan
03-09-2009, 02:54 AM
Yes Chaos, like you I go to a few sites each day trying to stay up to date. I just thought that with all that has gone on, and will continue, someone would have started a daily, weekly. or monthly site where all this info info could be found. Guess not.

You could always start one. :D