• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Christian fantasy writing partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintersun

dedicated writer, occasional beta
Registered
Reaction score
Close, but not close enough, to the S. E. US coast
I would love to have a Christian Fantasy writing partner. I’m not looking for a co-author, but just someone to swap work with and brainstorm with. The idea of just generally cheer each other on is appealing too. Who can’t use a little encouragement now and then?

I like all forms of fantasy, including sword and sorcery, but I don’t care for really dark or gory stuff. I like a lot of non-fantasy genres as well. Commitment and reliability are more important to me than experience, though experience is great too. If you’re interested, please PM me. Thanks for reading!

camlin

Registered
Reaction score
Philadelphia (but pining for my real home in Seatt
Wintersun,

If you don't get any takers, consider me. I've got the Christian thing, just not the fantasy passion (don't get me wrong, I've read Artemis Fowl, but not the whole series and I don't read fantasy as my first choice for fiction). However, I can read for pacing, character development, plot, and line-stepping on any touchy Christian issues.

I'm working on a mystery/women's Christian fiction (depends on who I'm marketing it to) and could certainly use a cheerleader to hold me accountable and to tell me when my dialogue has gotten too boring.

Regardless, good luck with your project and welcome to AW!

JenNV

Registered
Reaction score
Christian Fantasy

I would love to help you out. I am currently looking for a beta reader/partner. I have completed my novel and revised like crazy but I need to get some readers while I revise yet again. I have submitted some queries but I want more feedback before doing my next query submission. I swear, the queries are harder to write than the novels.

Anyways, losing focus. I would love to trade up.

dwellerofthedeep

Electric Alien Fish Machine
Registered
Reaction score
The book I am currently looking for a beta reader for is semi-Christian fantasy and I wouldn't mind doing some brainstorming or beta-reading myself at the moment if anyone wants to trade.

Wintersun

dedicated writer, occasional beta
Registered
Reaction score
Close, but not close enough, to the S. E. US coast
Greetings, Dweller. I love your screenname. Have you seen those videos of the barreleye fish on youtube? Now that is a very strange deep sea dweller. Anyway, I sent you a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.