PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to kind members...

Deccydiva
03-07-2009, 01:20 AM
.. and one in particular, who will remain anonymous for the time being until I know it's okay to share.
I'm going through a difficult time these days and I can't cope with a lot of things so I was touched beyond words when I received an email expressing concern for me, as I had not posted for a while. I am aware that behind the email were lots of other people who had been kind enough to show concern for a stranger and I am sorry that I felt unable to reply properly.
This is an inadequate thank you to you all, you're great. :e2flowers
I don't know when I will be ready to post again, but I will lurk in the meantime.

qwerty
03-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Thank you for posting Deccy. It's good to hear from you.

I hope things get better for you soon. Meanwhile, you know where we are if you need to offload.

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/hug-035.gif

Joe270
03-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Deccy, these are tough times for just about all of us, and it's so helpful for you to post a thank you for the little things that matter so much.

I hope we can 'pay it forward' to give those little helps which keep us going.

Perhaps you will help many others as we all try to give a tiny touch of support to others.

Thanks for the example, my friend, and I hope only the best for you and yours.

Susie
03-07-2009, 03:29 PM
So sorry you are having a rough time, Dec. Prayers & good vibes go out to you and hope things turn around for you very soon. ((((((HUGS)))).

Beach Bunny
03-07-2009, 06:23 PM
:Hug2: ... I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I hope things start looking up for you soon.

Do what you need to do to take care of yourself. Your friends on AW will be here when you're ready to come back.

Sending positive thoughts your way. :Hug2:

Greenwolf103
03-07-2009, 10:16 PM
So happy to "see" you here, Deccy. :Hug2: Take care of yourself. Like the others said, we'll be here for you anytime.

regdog
03-07-2009, 11:00 PM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l117/regdog/smiley-happy100.gif

Gatita
07-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey, it's good to see you're lurking. I, too, just went through a big fat no from "the one," so I think I know some of what you're feeling.

Hang in there and try to take good care of yourself!!!!