Old People Writing for Teens

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatevergoesnow

tomorrow is tonight
Registered
Reaction score
*waves to everyone*
June - *hugs:Hug2:* What completely ridiculous agent was this?

Yep, I used to sign in, squench my face up, and look away. Then when I saw an email, I'd totally stop breathing and click on the message like it was a ticking time bomb.

I'd glad you put your stats down, Jamie. I was wondering how things were going for you. I knew you said you did a query blitz(I've been there myself)

I do the same. Then I look and yay it's an email about renovating my love life. Stupid spam. I swear it's when I'm expecting an agent email that the spam mail doubles!

Juneluv12

Steel Magnolia & Snarky Pants
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
*waves to everyone*
June - *hugs:Hug2:* What completely ridiculous agent was this?

I do the same. Then I look and yay it's an email about renovating my love life. Stupid spam. I swear it's when I'm expecting an agent email that the spam mail doubles!

Ironically or not so ironically, a Christian agent!!! Rebekah Clark at Credo Communications.

whatevergoesnow

tomorrow is tonight
Registered
Reaction score
I just hope they get the makeup right. And Jacob's wig was a joke - it shall be awesome to see him lose that :)

June, I've actually never heard of her.

Juneluv12

Steel Magnolia & Snarky Pants
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
I just hope they get the makeup right. And Jacob's wig was a joke - it shall be awesome to see him lose that :)

June, I've actually never heard of her.

I've seen Jacob's new wig, and it's TEN times better. They were showing a preview of the movie theater scene with Bella and Jacob. It looked like real hair, and it had way better a part...actually it was pulled back on the sides.

As for the agent, the agency is pretty strong in the Christian community, strong sales, but obviously they have a lack of taste!!! :)

whatevergoesnow

tomorrow is tonight
Registered
Reaction score
Oh. *sniffs*

ETA: I think people would like/understand Edward better if Midnight Sun came out. I've pretty much got my own idea of what he's really like, and why he did the things he did, in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.