Status
Not open for further replies.

paranormalchick

Book Worm & YA writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
youngadultbookworm.blogspot.com
My friend was IN that episode of PINKS! Well, I don't remember if she actually made the TV version, but she was one of the people who got to race during the filming of the episode. She was very excited about it.

H-O! No way...that's just...sad... :)
Awesomeness!!! My guy didn't race in that one...his car wasn't quite up to par for the bracket they were lookin for that night...But good for her. It takes SOOO much money to get those cars fast! It's disgusting LOL

paranormalchick

Book Worm & YA writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I love watching PINKS. . . . I have a crush on Rich :D
I know...for an older guy...bald is kinda HOT LOL

There is one show I will watch with my husband...Overhaulin cause of the Host that always plays the undercover cop....So hot

My husband will always tell me....wait wait wait...you can't have that many TV boyfirends LOL (I make him watch supernaturals just for DEAN hehehe and every Ryan Reynolds movie out there)

paranormalchick

Book Worm & YA writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Paranormal, what are your WIP's about? They have great titles.
Sorry I have a little one throwing a fit LOL...in a nutshell here are what they are about

The Dying Curse is a YA paranormal romance (witches& vamps---Kaitlyn Powers had no idea she was in hiding, much less that supernatural beings were out to get her. It's not until her new found friend Oakley tells her a secret about her past that she discovers she’s a witch, but not just any witch, she’s special. It has been prophesied that she will become the most powerful witch of all time and she alone will have the power to put an end to the battle between good and evil that has been raging since the beginning of time. But there is only one little problem...in order for her to keep her powers and lead her chosen people to victory she'll have to marry a fellow supernatural and bond with them within 6 months of her 18th birthday)

Teenage Hillbilly Hell is a contemporary Ya novel (Girl moves to a very rural town...after her father files bankrupcy...total lifestyle change up...love in an unexpected place)

My boyfriend is an angel is a YA paranormal romance (A girl attempts suicide because she feels unwanted and not understood by her mother and an angel pulls her back into the past -1980ish time-and places her in the body of her mom's best friend in high school to help her realize things aren't always what they seem) Still working on that one

Juneluv12

Steel Magnolia & Snarky Pants
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Paranormalchick,

Those sound awesome, especially the Teenage Hillybilly one!!! I think I'd like that one growing up where I did!!!

pixydust

Mother Flippin' Rhymnosorous
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowofthewood.com
I have a similar outline for "fish-out-of-water" ms with a boy moving to a really small town (pop1200) from LA with his aunt after his mom dies of cancer. He meets a tough ranch girl and wackiness ensues. I lived in a small town for a year (pop.176) and thought: "I must write a story with these people in it." They're so funny in small towns.

Last edited:

Juneluv12

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Now that it's summer, there's so many books to read and so little time it seems.

Okay, that totally made me think of the scene in Raising Arizona where John Goodman's character is like, "So many social engagements...so little time!"

Gah, that movie is classic!!!

paranormalchick

Book Worm & YA writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Lovin' your av, paranormal! Sam and Dean are my most fave hotties on TV. :D

Those mss sound very fun!
I know right??....I LOOOOOOVE Dean LOL

Paranormalchick,

Those sound awesome, especially the Teenage Hillybilly one!!! I think I'd like that one growing up where I did!!!

Can you imagine a teen from a big city moving to a small little town in the sticks...it would be like HELL for them LOL

Juneluv12

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Aw, that's just precious! I have four and I really miss that age! Every age is fun, though, really. There was just so much snuggling when they were all pudgy and needy.

Just wanted to say Hi! :hi:

Don't think I've talked with you yet, so I thought I better live up to my Southern Hospitality!!!

paranormalchick

Book Worm & YA writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Dean is the king of aaaaallllll Hotties! Hottie McHottie with a shotgun. :D
LOL Totally!!!!! That's why I had to find a good pic of them for my avatar...when I saw the one about them reading....I was like ahhhhhhhhhhhh perfect just like Dean :)

He is sooo badass...LOVE THAT :)

Juneluv12

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
As an only child, I've always wanted 4 children.

Alas, as I'm gearing up for the big 30 next month, I'm thinking i'm going to need to cut back on that number...unless I have twins or something!!

Juneluv12

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Aw, thanks! *waves from SoCal* Your little munchkin is a cutie!

Wish I could take credit, but she's actually my goddaughter! I love how she can almost pass for mine!!

I was in the delivery room when she was born and everything. Her mom and I've been friends since high school, families go way back, all that small town stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.