PDA

View Full Version : Gah!

JBWebber
03-03-2009, 08:13 PM
K I'm not sure if this is where I should be putting this but well I looked at the frustrations board and in comparison this little gripe seemed sorta out of place. If this should be elsewhere I apologize.

I posted the other day that I was having issues while outlinning and had asked for some tips from this great comunity. Yesterday I regretted signing up for OT at my paycheck job as I had a huge break through. I spent the better part of yesterday outlinning like a fiend and damn it felt good. Some new questions arose but more ideas flowed. I went to work with thoughts of my novel running wild and couldn't wait to get home and keep moving forward. But yesterday not even before the the four hours early of work were done I thought I pinched a nerve in my right hand, it turned out after nearly 7 hours of waiting my whole forearm in pain I find out I did some minor muscle damage and while I can write small bits at a time my mind tends to run faster then two good hands, so now I feel like a three legged cat at a dog show. I'm writing as much as my arm is allowing as with the pain it becomes uncomfortable real quick. All I want to do is use the fountain that has sprung in my mind but I keep having to cap it.

I just needed to vent briefly.... thanks for listening

Namatu
03-03-2009, 08:23 PM
I posted the other day that I was having issues while outlinning and had asked for some tips from this great comunity. Yesterday I regretted signing up for OT at my paycheck job as I had a huge break through. ... All I want to do is use the fountain that has sprung in my mind but I keep having to cap it.That's how it works! The inspiration always comes when it's hardest to fit in. :D

Atani
03-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Can you try a tape recorder? At least then you won't have to worry about losing the ideas - they'll be there for you to copy down or at least to re-spark the fire in your mind when you are able to write.