• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

New Freelancer seeks mentor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CKRelations

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a (fairly) young writer interested in freelancing.

Since beginning college, writing has evolved in to a passion that consumes my life. I am filled with ideas, and brimming with enthusiasm, with my main problem stemming from the need to apply structure to my writing goals.

I would like a mentor relationship with someone that could provide me feedback on my work, writing instruction and guidance in the direction of being published.

I am prompt, easy to work with, and a willing student. This would be ideal for any experienced freelancer.

I would greatly appreciate any offers of assistance, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Chris

I am including a link to a personal essay I have been revising on this forum (with the help of several dedicated posters) to familiarise you with my writing style.

http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=209269#post209269

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.