Any locals?

jubileerocker

Let's do the time warp again
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
I joined another site that I found through this one and I found other writers in my area because they had a geomap (i think that's what it's called) to find other site users nere me. I live in Pike county KY and have NO friends. My husband brought me here from Maryland and I just don't fit in. Just curious if there was anyone here I could meet at a library

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to send you a PM.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not local to anyone I don't think ;)

Take a peek inside the Roundtable forum and you'll notice a subforum there called 'Aw Regional Meet and Greet' (link is here), you may find a thread in there about the writers in your area. There is, if memory serves, which it rarely does, some map somewhere which has a lot of writers on it. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called or where it is, though. Perhaps someone else will help you with that.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I'm feeling the same way here in Connecticut kid. I just volunteered to work at the local theatre to meet people. When they found out Ive written a few books I became a rockstar. I told them I wasn't published yet, but it didn't matter to them.