Who needs meth when the world has...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Skittles. :TheWave:

I just finished eating some Original Fruit Skittles. My hands are shaking and feel like I am about ready to bounce off the walls. What's up with that?

I must be having a major carb rush which means I am going to be feeling like complete crap here in about an hour or so. I can't imagine what I would be like right now if I had ADD or ADHD. This is what I get for maintaining such pitiful dietary habits.

I have been sitting here for a while meaning my physical activity is minimal and yet I felt a sudden increase in my heart rate and respiratory rate. My pulse is 108 and respirations at 20.

No more Skittles for me.

Gehanna

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I am going to take this post in a different direction in the event anyone is interested. I would like to talk about meth and energy.

One of the reasons for use that comes up very frequently among those trying to break their addiction to meth is that it gives them more energy. Is it fair to say then that an addiction to meth is the same as having an addiction to energy?

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Gehanna

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
At first glance, I thought the heading said, "Who needs MEN..."

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Who needs men when the world has Skittles? LOL well, men do tend to have the same effect on me sometimes. That's for sure.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gehanna said:
Who needs men when the world has Skittles? LOL well, men do tend to have the same effect on me sometimes. That's for sure.

See what I mean? Chocolate makes a girl feel good. Skittles give ya a rush. Hell, any kind of candy. So we really don't need men.

arrowqueen

RIP, our sarky besom
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Nonsense. You just fold the wrapper to the required thickness and stick it under the wobbly leg.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Well, you've gotta admit ladies, that men are at least good for holding down the couch if it ever suddenly becomes lighter than air and threatens to float to the ceiling.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
astonwest said:
And they're good for fixing things around the house...stick a few under the table leg, and voila! No more wobbly table...

:tongue

And good for pulling 100 lb dogs off of ya'. Talk about shaking...

My Rott just tried attacking me! Luckily, my husband was here to get the dog off me. I'm sitting here in shock, shaking! God! I don't even want to think about what might've happened if my husband wasn't here. I'm little! Whew!

So, see! They are good to have around...sometimes! Lol..

*damn!*

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
:eek: sheesh. I'm glad he was there to Celeste.

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
Gehanna said:
:eek: sheesh. I'm glad he was there to Celeste.

I know! Me too. This is the first since...well, I can't remember the last time I was glad to have him around. Lol..

We've had problems with the dog and aggression in the past. We thought we had it under control, trained. I guess, we don't.

The dog growled at my son, I went over to correct him, I grabbed him by the collar to put him in his crate, he went after my arm. I felt his teeth in my arm and quickly pulled away before he could sink his teeth into me, then he went at me. I yelled and my husband ran in the room and pulled the dog off me. I'm in shock. Still shaking.

Sorry to go a little off topic, but you all were talking shaking and having men around the house. Luckily, he was here. Damn! :eek:

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with skittles but...

As for uses for men-- Since I've been strengthening my arms with weights, I no longer need my husband to open bottles for me. However, just so he will feel needed, I pretend I can't open the bottle. :)

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
rhymegirl said:

As for uses for men-- Since I've been strengthening my arms with weights, I no longer need my husband to open bottles for me. However, just so he will feel needed, I pretend I can't open the bottle. :)

LOL! I'm the one who opens the jars and bottles around here :ROFL:

OTOH, I -do- need him to change light bulbs, and get things off the top of the fridge. I'm kinda short...well, sorta. 5'6", wich really isn't all that short, but when you grew up around, married, and gave birth to people who were all much taller than you, it -feels- short. >.<

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
rhymegirl said:

LOL!! My ex-girlfriend used to do that too!!

She used to pretend she couldn't mow the lawn!!

Celeste

Banned
Reaction score
See how lucky you women are! At least you can get your men to do these things.

Other than the dog incident, I could never get my husband to do anything. He was like having a third child. Our roles were reversed. He was the woman, acting all helpless and needy, and I was the one doing everything he should've been doing. So, see how lucky you are! Lol...

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
But..how do you get the men to stay under the table leg and not squirm around?
Cathi
That's what god invented beer for....

Last edited:

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Having to give an ultimatum to a man really does not sit well with me however, I had to do that very thing just the other day. It's pretty sad when things get to that point.

He attempted to alter the course of things by making gray what must be black or white. In other words, he attempted to avoid the point which was quite clearly defined so I made the choice for him.

To bad he wasn't even willing to work with me to identify possible alternatives.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Gehanna said:
Having to give an ultimatum to a man really does not sit well with me however, I had to do that very thing just the other day. It's pretty sad when things get to that point.

He attempted to alter the course of things by making gray what must be black or white. In other words, he attempted to avoid the point which was quite clearly defined so I made the choice for him.

To bad he wasn't even willing to work with me to identify possible alternatives.
As a guy all I can say is: Huh?

That's another reason God gave men beer....

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
BookCoverDesigner said:
GACK!!!!!!!!!!! you've quoted my typos into permanent history..lol. I always post, then edit a minute later. It's always best to let my posts sit a minute or so before reading.

Cathi

Done taken care of.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
LOL my reply is in the other thread. I'm gonna leave it there so we can cause mass confusion.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
Haha! to late I deleted it and moved it here now:

Hahaha!! That was great BookCoverDesigner especially the part about being 22. I was 22 once, about 14 years ago. :( .... where's my Skittles when I need em?

LOL,
Gehanna

Status
Not open for further replies.