To Whom It May Concern

Kitrianna

Official Bad Cat's Prez
Registered
Reaction score
In one of THOSE moods. Look out people, no one is
Or more properly put...to whoever may be concerned about my not being around lately...

There are those who remember that I was taken ill a few weeks back and I had brushed it off as nothing big. I believe I had said something along the lines of "It's just the flu". Well I was right and wrong simultaneously. It is a virus, but much nastier than anything anyone around here has ever encountered. I have been pretty sick. Still doing as much of my normal thing as I can, but I have been prone to frequent naps and bad bouts of coughing and that lovely drowning sensation (if you have asthma, you know what I'm talking about) as well as a lot of hyperventilating. It hasn't been pretty, but I got off easier than some of my friends. At least I haven't had to be hospitalized for it, not that Kthrok hasn't been tempted multiple times to take me in. My opinion on that is that I can still say more than two words in a row, I'll be fine not visiting some poor overwhelmed doctor.

That coupled with having to divide one household into two (our roommate is in the process of moving out), along with my duties at my church, have left me with almost no time to spend online, except in the wee hours just before I go to sleep for the night, like right now. So I apologize for causing some of you to worry needlessly and I refuse to make any promises about being around anytime soon. Sorry guys, I still need more time to heal and relax. I'm better, but I am nowhere near good yet. So if you want to talk to me directly, click that little thingy in my profile to send me an email. I try to check that regularly. And Heather, where is the EStC chapter for last week? I'm still waiting to read it :tongue See y`all when I'm more like my "normal" self :D

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Get well soon. Sorry to hear of your misery, but it sure puts my lingering cold into perspective.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey KitKat Sorry to hear you're so sick. I won't motherhen but if you're having gurgling and drowning sensations you should get a chest xray if you already haven't had one. Okay motherhenning over

ESTC was posted on Friday. Unfortunatley most of us have disabled our signatures because of a Spammer who is overloading the boards and we don't want them to get any of our link info to do this to anyone else.
Chapter 14 is here put a couple of pages back. When it's safe to enable our sigs again you can just click Evil in my sig line and will take you to the main page where ever chapters link is posted. I will be posting 15 on Thursday. Vixey and I will keep writing ESTC, not to worry :)

Get well soon and take care. ((((((((((hug)))))))))

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad you're doing better, Kit. Sounds like your roommate beat his bout with pneumonia. I'm happy to hear that he's out of the hospital. Still praying for your full recovery. :)

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Make your health your number ONE priority. I hope you improve quickly and get back to your regular routine. Take care of yourself!

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Great to hear from you, Kit and that you're feeling better. Hope you keep improving and you're back to your young self in no time. Sorry you've had that. There's :Cake: waiting for you on your return. (((((((HUGS)))))

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
:Hug2: ... Healing thoughts sent your way. Do what you need to do to take care of yourself, so that you can come back to play. :Hug2:

Bayou Bill

AW Ne'er-Do-Well
Registered
Reaction score
Down so low in Austin, bottom looks like up.
Website
billsbilge.blogspot.com
Here you go, Kit. Take two of these and check back with us later.

crown-royal-purple.jpg

Bayou Bill :cool: