Depressed

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
I don't know how I will be... father got lay-offed at Stora Enso and it might go next October. They going to do work some time too. It's scary. It will affect me too. I try to find summer job/real job but I fear the worse. It is not easy to get job on these days... maybe I have to contact social help again which sucks. I just hate to go to them.

Last edited:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I know it's hard, but asking people to donate to you?

Good luck with your future. It will get better.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Dude, everyone's scared and having financial problems right now. Swallow your pride and take a job, any job. Two if you have to. We all do what we have to. I'm sorry that times are so tough and that you are depressed, but you'll get through it just like the rest of us.

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
I know some people from other site who have gotten donates from other friends. I'm trying to find a job. They just don't take anyone.

Angie

Shaddup and lemme think.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tranquiligeek.com
I know it's hard to find work with the way our economy is going, but are you sure you've explored every avenue? Sometimes a person has to swallow his/her pride a little and take a job they consider "beneath" them in order to make ends meet.

Good luck, and I hope something turns up for you soon.

-Angie, who's worked her share of fast food restaurants to keep food on her own table as well as the customers'.

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
I know some people from other site who have gotten donates from other friends. I'm trying to find a job. They just don't take anyone.

I'm really sorry for your situation.

Down south from where I live, over two hundred people have lost their lives to devastating bush fires. Up to 7,000 homeless. Each and every one of them feel gratefull for being alive. Our local and global friends have raised well over 50 million dollars to help these people re-build their lives. We even had flooding victims who have lost everything donate money to those in more need down south.

Again, I feel for your situation. In tough times we reach out where we can, and assistance is given to those most in need. I cannot justify donating to you without thinking that maybe some others are in a more dire situation where I can help out financially.

I hope it all works out for you and your family.

JJ

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know how I will be... father got lay-offed at Stora Enso and it might go next October. They going to do work some time too. It's scary. It will affect me too. I try to find summer job/real job but I fear the worse. It is not easy to get job on these days... maybe I have to contact social help again which sucks. I just hate to go to them.

Sadron,

you have my good wishes---and hopes it brightens up for you and yours soon.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
These are difficult times for a whole lot of people. When I've gone through troubles, I've found it helps to focus on what I can DO rather than what I can't. Try to stay positive, set a goal, and keep on trucking. Best of luck. I hope things turn around for you and your family.

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for wishes everybody. I try to carry on.