New(ish) Blog for Perks

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I did a bit of fiddling with my blog and punted it out from my static website to a linked WordPress blog. I've been enjoying commenting on other blogs and had actually heard more than once that it was poor that I didn't allow comments on mine. (It was less a case of not allowing than figuring out the best way to do it. This is what I came up with.)

So, if you feel like it, you can now tell me, up close and personal, how full of nonsense I am.

http://jamiemason.wordpress.com/

Reaction score
I shall link to your blog once I have my own sorted out. I may be monkeying about with my little corner of the blogiverse soon so will wait 'til said monkeying is complete.

What made you choose wordpress over blogger or typepad?

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Not good enough, SP. Publicly acknowledge your obligation to me now or forever hold your peace.

Or whatever you'd like, of course.

I was familiar with WordPress because of AuthorScoop, but why that's on WordPress instead of Blogger or TypePad, you'd have to ask Mr. Haskins.

Reaction score
I hereby grovel at your elegant feet and pootle around your throne.

There.

That good enough?

smsarber

Coming soon to a nightmare near you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Sleep... Those little slices of Death. How I loath
Scarlet, I sent a comment on your blog, just so you know who it's from. Sorry, Perks, I have a thing for women's feet... my wife doesn't like hers much, but I just think they're cute. Especially when she curls her toes when... Oops! Too much info!

Reaction score
The only person who ever gave me a foot rub was a gay man. Cliched, but it's true. Gay foot rubs rule.

He did it the right way - on the tops of my feet, not touching the soles. So no tickling.

There's only so much you can learn. The rest is in the DNgAy.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
Would anyone believe me if I said that I'd dreamt my blog announcement would turn into a roundtable on foot fetishes?

And penguins.

It's been that kind of week.