Christian Literary Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
Just thought I'd give a heads up to the board here. Dave Kuzminski posted some information in the Bewares and Background Checks concerning the Christian Literary Agency. It seems to be associated with ST Literary/Stylus Literary, which is a scam.

Often, otherwise smart Christians will be dupped by a scam that claims to be a Christian organization.

Check out the thread here:
http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?p=207079#post207079

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
A pox upon them! Not to their children unto the 10th generation, because their kids, if any, can't help who sired them. :)

I'm headed to the American Christian Writers' Conf. In Bflo June 10-11. I'll keep an eye out for these wads of pond scum and report back.

Betty W01

Empress of Cyberworld
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sigh. Yet another group of jerks duping people through a pretended association with a godly title. Argh. More than once I've thought, "It's a good thing that God promised not to drown humanity again. The temptation, otherwise...."

In fact, think about it. Instead of drowning us, He died for us. Wow. Once again proving, His ways are not my ways. From time to time, I think I'd drown the lot of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.