What do you do when...

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
you really want, no, you really NEED a brownie, and have no way at all of getting one. Hmmm?

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Just did that. All I had was store brand chocolate pudding. It wasn't good. I couldn't even finish it. Not a replacement for hot gooey brownie.

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
If it were me, I'd walk, drive or ride a bike to the nearest convenience store and buy two. (Just in case one isn't enough.)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
You know what, any other day and I would. It's raining. Kid is asleep on sofa. Not a good brownie craving night.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Doesn't one of the pizza places in your area have a brownie type of dessert thingie?

Heck yeah, I'd pay twenty bucks for a brownie dessert thingie! It got me pizza for breakfast, didn't it?
:)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
Doesn't one of the pizza places in your area have a brownie type of dessert thingie?

Heck yeah, I'd pay twenty bucks for a brownie dessert thingie! It got me pizza for breakfast, didn't it?
:)

Oh my Gawd. Thanks. Now I want Pizza, beer AND brownies.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
eat some grapes.

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not big into desserts, but I know how you feel. Sometimes I get the craving for a warm, gooey brownie topped with Blue Bell vanilla ice cream. When I look at myself naked in the mirror, my craving usually passes.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I never did like brownies.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I feel ya kid. I don't keep sweets around the house anymore and I miss them. Put your hand between me and a brownie at the wrong time and you'll be pulling back a bloody stump. Distract yourself with something entertaining. Read SP's blog, that distracts me from the world pretty well. Read people's profiles and track their posts, cyber stalk the good ones. If that doesn't work go ravage the husband, and afterward tell him he owes me one. He can mail me a box of brownies if he wants. I share so it's win-win for you.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
you really want, no, you really NEED a brownie, and have no way at all of getting one. Hmmm?

Here's one for ya...

I had a wicked hankering for a brownie, and my husband happened to be at the commissary. I called him and asked him to pick one up for me. 'Cause he's such a sweetie and does such things.

So he did.

He brought it home.

I unwrapped it, thinking "ZOMG BROWNIE NOM NOM NOM"...and saw the telltale light spot...

A walnut.

A freaking walnut.

I'm allergic to walnuts.

The only thing worse than NOT having the brownie you crave is having said brownie IN YOUR FREAKING HAND and not being able to eat it.

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
Distract yourself with something entertaining. Read SP's blog, that distracts me from the world pretty well.

AMEN!! Her blog is always good for some serious distraction, even from something as powerful as a Class 5 chocolate craving.

Especially now that I have posting privileges on said blog...

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Definitely go get some, jenn. For me too, k. :) When one has a need for brownies, nothing (And I know first-hand) will fulfill it. Much good luck. Here's :Cake: in the meantime. :D

Last edited: