PDA

View Full Version : Happy President's Day!

Susie
02-16-2009, 07:29 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue.
A very happy
President's Day to all of YOU!

Here's :Cake: & :popcorn: to celebrate! :D

Ken
02-16-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks to our Founding Fathers for forming and preserving this great nation of ours and securing our Liberty and Freedom :-)

M.R.J. Le Blanc
02-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Happy President's Day to my American buddies :)

Kate Thornton
02-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Happy Presidents' Day - thanks to George Washington, a gentleman, scholar and best Father a country could have. He was so beloved during his lifetime - outpourings of affection at his funeral were phenominal. He could have been crowned a King, but he went back to his farm.

And Abraham Lincoln - an insipration to us all and the embodiment of hard work equals success. His funeral train crossed our country from Washington DC to Springfield, IL drawing thousands of mourners along the route. His casket traveled with that of his beloved son, Willie, who died in 1862 at age 11 and was disinterred to be buried with his father.

They both helped to giude us as a country toward what is right.

Wayne K
02-16-2009, 11:48 PM
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.
Abraham Lincoln

If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.
Abraham Lincoln

Just a few of my favorites.

Susie
02-17-2009, 05:05 AM
bumpin' since it's Prez day. :D

Carole
02-17-2009, 06:53 AM
Happy President's Day, Susie!! :D

Susie
02-17-2009, 08:23 AM
Thx so mch, Carole. You're swell and back atcha!