The greatest video ever made

Siddow

I'm super! Thanks for asking
Registered
Reaction score
Joe Cocker was the last concert I went to, and he did that song pretty much the same in the 90's as he did in the 60's, only fatter and balder. :)

Please, Joe, leave your hat on! lol.

Kate Thornton

Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katethornton.net
Wow - sometimes I remember Woodstock and my whole life comes flashing in between the music, the dancing, the way we dressed (wish I still had my beautiful lapis love beads...) and the incredible optimism we felt in the face of a disastrous war.

It seems like yesterday.

Thanks, Wayne K. The misheard lyrics had me rolling!

Here's one I like - you can understand Joni's lyrics and the pics behind the singer are the classic Woodstock pics...

Does anyone else here remember it?

(Here's Joni's version)

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I dunno, something about the way he was all wacked out. I don't know why anyone would do something that does that to your mind and body. I'd probably be more inclined to laugh if my brother hadn't died recently of drug-related heart failure.

Sorry to bring down the thread. :(

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno, something about the way he was all wacked out. I don't know why anyone would do something that does that to your mind and body. I'd probably be more inclined to laugh if my brother hadn't died recently of drug-related heart failure.

Sorry to bring down the thread. :(

You didn't. My brother died of a heroin overdose five years ago, so I feel you. Joe Cocker had a great life, and it was Woodstock. I guess you had to be alive in the times to see what I saw. Sorry if I brought you down, you know I like you pal.