seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
Earlier today, my 15 year old niece updated her Facebook status to:

***** is at school :(

So I replied with a piss take rant about what was doing online when she was at school and how it was all different in my day. She LOL'ed (if that's a word) my reply and one of her little turd friends added a comment to me asking who I was in an aggressive manner.

My reply: I'm her uncle.

I resisted the urge to add If you have a problem, I'll happily squeeze all your spots until your head explodes.

Being an uncle is great. :D

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
I'm friends with my 15yo niece on facebook but so far she's pretty cool about me jumping into conversations. But if she wrote something from school I'd probably say the same thing that you did...

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
To be fair, the only reason we didn't go online when I was at school was because nobody knew what the internet was.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I love ny niece. We were singing Snoopy Come Home to each other on the phone the other night. :)

I would never want to be a parent, but being an aunt is great. Example-I buy my niece squeaky sneakers. They squeak with each step. They are the kind of things you can buy when you don't live with the kid :D

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I love the fact that you can drop a nephew off and go.

Reaction score
I would have added the bit about squeezing the spots.

But then, I have no limits when it comes to taking the piss. Especially out of some little Herbert who needs teaching a lesson.

Libbie

Worst song played on ugliest guitar
Registered
Reaction score
Earlier today, my 15 year old niece updated her Facebook status to:

***** is at school :(

So I replied with a piss take rant about what was doing online when she was at school and how it was all different in my day. She LOL'ed (if that's a word) my reply and one of her little turd friends added a comment to me asking who I was in an aggressive manner.

My reply: I'm her uncle.

I resisted the urge to add If you have a problem, I'll happily squeeze all your spots until your head explodes.

Being an uncle is great. :D

That is awesome.

I love being an auntie. My nephew turns one year old on the 16th of this month. I just love the little guy, but I can't wait until he's old enough to joke around with like you do with your niece.

I'm really close with all my aunts and uncles, and I have a lot of them. Uncles are the bomb. One of mine calls me "Tiger." No clue why.