Improve your Kangaroo with Generic drugs

ethenhunt00

Vibrate-a is the first medication invented by Pfizzler to treat pouch dysfunction. Vibrate-a contains toad licking citrate tablets as the main active ingredient that improves the blood supply to the kangaroo and cures the pouch.
Vibrate-a is approved by the Fool and Dung Administration as the guaranteed treatment of the kangaroo's dysfunction. Vibrate-a makes it possible for the kangaroo suffering with the pouch dysfunction to enjoy the toad licking ecstasy for about 4 to 6 hours. Vibrate-a is available in the market in the strength of the 50 mg and 100 mg toads.

Put some kick back in your kangaroo today!

Last edited by a moderator:

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Spam reported.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Admin needs to disable links from posters under a certain limit of posts. That'll cut down on the spam.

I also find it funny (and yes, creepy) that they chose the YA forum to post about this.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
That is SO true, BF. I wonder if that's viable.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Damn. I thought this was the answer to my prayers, but then I read the warning label.

"This product is harmful to humans if swallowed. Avoid contact with skin."

"Vision changes, such as seeing a blue tinge to objects or having difficulty telling the difference between the colors blue and green." Also, "An erection that won't go away."

"The most common side effects following injection include temporary eyelid droop and nausea."

"In a small number of people, your skin and the whites of your eyes turn yellow."

"Babies born to mothers who have taken this drug in the latter half of pregnancy have reported complications, including difficulties with breathing, turning blue, floppiness, stiffness, irritability or constant crying."

"Serious risks include decreased sweating."

"Sleepwalking, and eating or driving while not fully awake, with amnesia for the event, have been reported."

"Gas with oily spotting, loose stools, and more frequent stools that may be hard to control."

"Do not use if you are a woman."

"Some patients tried to end their own lives. And some people have ended their own lives. Some people are still trying after using this drug."

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I'm almost positive this thread did not have a kangaroo in its title when I reported it, Roiling Blunder.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I've only just begun.

Komnena

In Honor of Peter Tomich,USS Utah
Registered
Reaction score
Given Australian conditions, many kangaroos could really use some extra energy.

Pagey's_Girl

Still plays with dolls
Registered
Reaction score
Other side effects may include: double vision, an uncontrollable urge to run nekkid through the streets while singing the song "Double Vision," an urge to paint yourself and put yourself on display in the Louvre (or the loo) and the conviction that you are actually funny and interesting after you have consumed 21 shots of hard liquor in one evening....

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Are there any pictures of this toad licking kangaroo?

Do they hold it while they lick or bend over and lick it while it's on the ground?

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm having eggs, bacon, and Spam

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
I'm almost positive this thread did not have a kangaroo in its title when I reported it

Maybe not. But it's a lot more fun, now.

And now, back to the adventures of Timmy, the toad licking kangaroo.

"What's that, little toad buddy? You pushed that stupid dog in the well? Good boy!"

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank god. I had always felt that my kangaroo was somewhat subpar, he just...didn't hop as far or go up and down as long as I wanted him to. I tried every Kangaroo enhancing drug out there, even a kangaroo-pump, but nothing worked, finally one night, I was watching late-night T.V. with my kangaroo lying limply atop me, when I saw Vibrate-a. I thought, why not give it a shot? It's only three easy payments of 45.99, AND you get a free brillo pad plus a one year FREE PAID subscription to monthly cheese wheel digest. If there's one thing I love almost as much as I love playing with my Kangaroo, it's cheese wheels. I ordered Vibrate-a, and the shipping and handling was only 12.99 per ounce. My kangaroo was reluctant to take Vibrate-a, as it made him feel inadequate, but eventually he came around. Within half an hour, he was bouncing off the walls!!! It was a dream come true, never before had my Kangaroo looked so tall and brawny. Now, when my kangaroo and I go out on the town, i have an extra bounce in my step. They ladies love him, they stroke my kangaroo and feed him treats, they holler and marvel at how my Kangaroo can go on and on, up and down, side to side. The ladies never came around before, but now they come all the time! I've never been happier or more satisfied, and it was all thanks to Vibrate-a.

Thanks! Vibrate-a!