Chris Brown attacks Princess RiRI

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
New details have emerged over the alleged incident on Sunday morning between Chris Brown and a woman who authorities have not officially identified, but a source tells Access Hollywood is Rihanna.

The source told Access Hollywood that Chris Brown allegedly hit Rihanna with his fists and bit her during the alleged incident, which took place around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday.

Brown, 19, was arrested on Sunday and charged with felony criminal threats. He was released on $50,000 bail.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29088387/

so far, rihanna isn't pressing charges.

WTF?

p.s. i think it's too soon to make my move, but i will be waiting for the opportune time. thank you for asking.

nevada

Registered
Reaction score
i thought if it was domestic abuse the woman didn't need to press charges, that the police did it automatically because of battered women syndrome? or is that just here?

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
i thought if it was domestic abuse the woman didn't need to press charges, that the police did it automatically because of battered women syndrome? or is that just here?

I believe that's federal law now. Real tough street rapper though huh?

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Rihanna was quoted as saying, "SOS. Please someone help me. It's not healthy for me to feel this way. Please someone come and rescue me."

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who?

The thread title is like an excerpt from a Nick Jr. schedule.

nevada

Registered
Reaction score
You know, we can be clever and stuff but lets not forget this is alledged battery we're talking about, which is never funny especially not to the victim.

Wrigley's has suspended its double mint gum commercials featuring him, pending outcome of the investigation.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think you can take it as read that we're all against battery.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
who the heck is nick jr?

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
It's like Nickelodian(sp?) lite. Nick Jr is programming directed at youngsters, I think around grade 1 and lower age-group.

i feel so aged right now.

or maybe i should feel young since i have no kids at that age (or any age).

Reaction score
Well doesn't that sound like a healthy relationship?

I saw a magazine article the other day about how clingy Rihanna allegedly is. She can't even turn around without asking, "Where's Chris?"

Not that that means he didn't slap her about of course.

I don't even think he's that good-looking. If Rihanna sorted her hair out she could do a lot better.

This has been scarletpeaches' verdict on another news story which isn't news.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
her hair is great.

thank you

M.R.J. Le Blanc

aka Sadistic Mistress Mi-chan
Registered
Reaction score
i feel so aged right now.

or maybe i should feel young since i have no kids at that age (or any age).

Don't feel bad. The only reason I even know of it is because I have younger cousins who used to visit and that's one of the stations we put on for them to watch. The other was Treehouse.

WendyNYC

fiddle-dee-dee
Registered
Reaction score
This is from Gawker, maybe not the best source, but anyway:

Rihanna's facial injuries were "horrific," law enforcement sources told TMZ, with major contusions on both sides of her face, a split lip and bloody nose, plus bite marks on her arms "and several fingers." Chris Brown bowed out of an NBA All Star event. Some websites speculated wildly about the cause of the fight.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Good lord, who cares what the cause was? Do they think there's some kind of sane reason a man should beat a woman black and blue? Oh, she said his teeth weren't quite as white as they could be. Ah, that explains it; she definitely deserved a good thrashing, then.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
it makes me very sad to think that she's the kind of woman who would tolerate an abusive guy.

:(

nevada

Registered
Reaction score
She's postponed her concert in Malaysia. My prediction? He'll get a slap on the wrist, she'll take him back and they'll spiral out of control like bobby and whitney.

and peaches, i like her hair, so shush. ;)

Honalo

Registered
Reaction score
Bite marks? This guy attends the Mike Tyson School of Getting A Girl? Anyone remember Robin Givens? anyone?

Truth be told: Until 2 days ago I wouldn't have known either of them if I fell over both of them - which according to the accounts, may have been quite probable in downtown LA. in Sunday's wee hours

A shame. She's quite pretty.

Feiss

Sleeps during the day
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, if you give her rabies, no other guy will want her. Or something.

I had no idea who Chris Brown was, but I knew about Rhianna, that alien princess