How's your day going, so far?

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Gee, that's not good, Serenity. Hope the rest of the week is way better. ((((((HUGS)))))) & :Cake:!

Last edited:

SusanH

Registered
Reaction score
My day was good. Work was crazy and I am coming down with a cold. Hope the rest of the week is ok, but if not, I'll cope. I am buying things for my house this weekend, so I have something to look forward too....but then again, at my age, I am just happy to get up in the morning without aching joints.....

Clair Dickson

A dark core to every cloud
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bofexler.blogspot.com
Decent day. Productive in many ways. I'm just about ready for the rest of the week. Student attendance was bad, which could negatively affect our funding. (Because of how our classes are set up, we need students to be present before and after count day, not just on... all that and we get less money, too!)

Got all my errands run today, which I wasn't thrilled about, but it's nice to have them done. I'm hoping to get some writing in tonight, but I'm not sure that will happen. (Darn.) Hubby wants to spend time with me (which I guess I can't really complain about) and I still have to finish the PowerPoint for tomorrow. And if I don't make bread, I won't have anything for lunch =( And I don't feel like making bread... the only consolation is making a yummy sandwich with fresh from the oven bread.

But the snow is melting, I'm not freezing, and the to do list is no longer expanding. Not bad, really.

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
That bites, SD. Sure wish it had been good. Send me a pm if you'd like, k. (((((HUGS))))) & :Cake: hoping that'll cheer you up.

Tigercub

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, same old, same old. About the way it's been for the last several months. Several times a day I have to work hard to ram down the panic that's bubbling up and force myself to do things. I watch the news and get depressed again. I try very hard to research how to jump start a freelance writing career so I can say that yes I have a job and income coming in. Please don't throw me into the gutter and force my cats to be coyote dinner.

IOW, a really awful day. But all my days are like this. I've lost sight of what a good day feels like. I don't know if I'll ever have a good day again.

And I've probably pulled down the whole thread and now I feel guilty. Sorry. :-(

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
I wasted the day right here on AW and that was exactly what I needed. Yesterday I became suicidaly(Not exaggerating) depressed, and I needed a good laugh. I ended up having quite a few. All that and a request for a proposal for both manuscripts from reputable agencies.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
So did I. I went to swim practice and had a good workout, but I did absolutely no writing today. I'm ready for tomorrow though!

Susie

Registered
Reaction score
So sorry things aren't going better for you guys. Let's hope that the future is better for all of us, me included. ((((((((HUGS)))))).

Last edited:

MoonWriter

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I had a great day: worked, ate until I was full, drank a few pots of fresh coffee, went shopping with my wife for pedestal sinks for our bathroom, played with the dogs, and got a bit of writing in. And through out the day, when my thoughts turned to those in Australia who lost their lives, those who lost their loved ones, and those who lost their homes, I prayed.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's only 8:30 in the morning--so far I've met every challenge the new day has presented, but how long can I keep it up?

Maryn, full of self-doubt

AmandaAcidic

Good morning beautiful!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
amandalynb.blogspot.com
Well I haven't been to sleep yet, so I'm a little loopy. But I spent the night and the morning (so far, it's 7:45 here) doing homework, cleaning, and watching amazing movies. I have a feeling it's going to be a good day, as long as I don't pass out.

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
It's been a very tiring but enjoyable day. Since I avoid the news, I'm blind to all the horror.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Slow .... I just finished night shift and neeeeeeeeeeed sleep. When I do get up its into fresh pj's and just doing work around the house and some writing later on tonight.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Poor baby! Be pathetic enough to evoke pity until somebody will go to the drugstore for you. I have sinus issues and the last time I got really sick, enough that I went to the doctor, he recommended Mucinex-D over what I'd been taking, and making sure I stayed hydrated. The difference in how I felt was really quite dramatic.

My day's going pretty well. I finished a home-improvement chore (painting) in less time than I'd allowed for it, cleaned up the equipment in less time that I expected, the kitchen isn't too bad, and I don't have any other really huge challenges in the rest of my day, just my writing group meeting which has nothing for critique this time.

Of course, I crashed last night a little after ten, so having enough sleep for once surely has an impact in my world view. (What happened in Without a Trace?)

Maryn, who apparently snored so loud Mr. Maryn left the room

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
So far today, I have cleaned my barn, fed my horses, did three loads of wash, dusted, vacummed, did dishes, made beds, went to a 90 minute karate class and did a 20 minute Jillian Michael tape- now I have to figure out what to do after lunch-

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
So far today, I have cleaned my barn, fed my horses, did three loads of wash, dusted, vacummed, did dishes, made beds, went to a 90 minute karate class and did a 20 minute Jillian Michael tape- now I have to figure out what to do after lunch-

If you get bored you can paint my house and raise a barn for me.

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Poor baby! Be pathetic enough to evoke pity until somebody will go to the drugstore for you. I have sinus issues and the last time I got really sick, enough that I went to the doctor, he recommended Mucinex-D over what I'd been taking, and making sure I stayed hydrated. The difference in how I felt was really quite dramatic.
Musinex is the only thing I can take because other medical conditions preclude the use of standard cold relief. That and Vicks.