PDA

View Full Version : Spamalamadingdong

KTC
02-09-2009, 05:23 PM
Can you believe how convoluted they are becoming? It makes the mind boggle!!

Dear friend,

How are you today ?.I'm writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for your Draft Cheque. Yesterday, I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to expire and Mr.Ahmed Zuma the Director of B.O.A Bank of Africa told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire. So I told him to cash the $950,000.00, to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out of the country for a 3 Months Course and I will not come back till end of March. 2009. What you have to do now is to contact the Apex as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you immediatey.For your information, I have paid for the yellow tag fee and delivery Charge.

The only money you will send to the Apex Courier to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is US$106 One Hundred & Six United States Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee for the Apex Service so far. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of dumourrage on your Package with them.

Please write a letter of application to the given address below:

Company Name: Apex Courier
Manager.Nelson Fabian
Email: email removed
Contact Tel: phone number removed

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address,nearest local and international airport, Direct telephone number contact address and picture or id to avoid wrong delivery, they will issue you a delivery code#, to enable you track your consignment box and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $106.00 for their immediate action to deliver urgently. Note this. The Apex Courier don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of Africa cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box contains money ok.

Thanks and More Blesssing.

Regards,
John Mark

My head actually hurts.

regdog
02-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Lovely Spam (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE)

Somehow I almost feel left out that I've never gotten one of these

Yeshanu
02-09-2009, 05:37 PM
I'll send you mine, Heather.

That first paragraph made my head spin. I couldn't read any further.

alleycat
02-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Yes, Heather, I can create an Outlook rule to immediately forward all my spam to you if you'd like.

Would you happen to have any special interest in ED products? . . . because apparently there are some products that will give your man a boner like an 18-year-old.

Also, there are some wonderful specials on Rotex watches.

KTC
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
So, all spam goes to Heather. Gotcha.

Haggis
02-09-2009, 05:52 PM

Excellent. Setting up the new rule now.

alleycat
02-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Yes. Heather will never be left out again.

I think this would be a good stater for Heather:

RE: OFFICIAL NOTICE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCRUED INTEREST SUM OF $4.MILLION US DOLLARS
This is to inform your hunbleself that We have by the instructions from office of Mr President Re-directed your unclaimed accrued as interest sum to Ivory Coast Cote D'Iviore for security reasons.This payment include financial transaction file of Four Million United States Dollars Only made to be release to you from Accrued Federal Treasury by the Federal Government.On this note,We wish to draw your attention to this urgent circular to inform you that In order to get this unclaimed accrued interest release to you as approved for immediate release/delivery to you,you are hereby advised to reconfirm as below stated For the purpose of more clarification,

Yes, I believe more clarification is definitely needed.

Jersey Chick
02-09-2009, 06:10 PM
This was in my mailbox -

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise since we have not known or met before now, but please, I would like you to treat it like blood brother affair and with the urgency and secrecy it requires.I am <name removed>, an Audit staff of Banque Commerciale johannesbrugh South Africa. An investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to his fund he deposited in my bank.The amount is $1.5M(One Million Five hundred Thousand) and banking regulation/legislation in South Africa demands that i should notify the fiscal authorities after three years.The above set of facts underscores my reason to seek your permission to have you stand in as the next of kin to the deceased.
This funds will be approved and released in your favour as the next of kin if only you will adhere to my instruction and cooperate with me in one accord. I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer of the $1.5M plus interest to any bank account nominated by you.I am prepared to compensate you with a 35% share of the total funds for your efforts.The final details will be given upon receipt an affirmation of your desire to participate.
Please contact me immediately on:<email removed> if you are interested in my proposal to enable me not to start scouting for another foreign partner.

Thanks

<name removed>

The only change I made was to remove the guy's name. I bolded the name withheld portion because that's how I received it and I thought it was kind of funny that I am to be this anonymous's next of kin, but his/her name was withheld from me. And I guess the scammer never stopped to think that I'm pretty much aware of the fact that I know not a soul in all of S. Africa.

So hard to believe people fall for nonsense like this.

Oh, and there was also an email for me informing me I've won the Suzuki Motor Company Lottery thingie... sigh...

Haggis
02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Here you go, Heather:

British Gambling Union
(address removed) London

Ref:ZA/144132/1211
Batch: 22/523009/LHINT

ATTENTION
RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION

We wish to inform you of the lottery draws held on the 6TH of febuary
2009 to declare the winners of the British Gambling Union. This lottery
scheme was created to bring awareness to the world, being that United
Kingdom is hosting the next Olympics in 2012. Yourself, attached to Ticket
number 356-00098-3211-222, with Serial number 818-09 drew the lucky
numbers 67-99-777963, and consequently won the lottery through a computer
ballot system and your email address was gotten through United Kingdom
Information Network Online(U.K.I.N.O) which is affiliated with the
internet.You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out in cash
credited to file REF NO:

This is from total prize money of 20,000,000.00(Twenty Million Pounds
Sterling) shared among the five international winners in this category. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
17,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, North America, South America,
Europe and Middle East and Asia as part of our International Promotions
Program, which is conducted monthly. To begin your claim process, please
contact your claims manager with details below and also provide him with
the requested information so hat he can Expedite the processing of your
claims.

Note all eligible winners will be paid through our payment centers in London/Spain

NAME:.........................................
ADDRESS:.........................................
CITY:.........................................
STATE/PROV:.........................................
ZIP/POSTAL/CODE:.........................................
CELL PHONE:.........................................
OCCUPATION & AGE:.........................................
EMAIL:.........................................
REFERENCE NUMBER:.........................................
BATCH NUMBER:.........................................

Rev. (name removed), CPA On-line Ltd. (address removed), (registered
no.2096020), Claims Verification Department. Email removed)
Tel: (removed), Fax: (removed).To avoid unnecessary
delays and complications, please quote your reference/batch numbers to any
correspondences with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.
Thank You for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Elizabeth Taylor
It's sent by Elizabeth Taylor. It's gotta be legit. :D

regdog
02-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Aww you guys, now I feel so loved :e2grouphu

cray
02-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Aww you guys, now I feel so loved :e2grouphu

yes, yes, we love you....
are you going to post your account numbers or what? :D

Darzian
02-09-2009, 08:44 PM
yes, yes, we love you....
are you going to post your account numbers or what? :D

Pagey's_Girl
02-09-2009, 10:54 PM
NEW! THE REVOLUNATARY NEW PILL THAT TURN YOUR BODY FAT INTO ROLEX WATCHS AND GIVE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO GO ALL NIGHT!!!!!

How's that? :D

alleycat
02-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Anyone need a degree?

Tired of Hearing:

: What's Your Degree in?
: Where did you go to school?
: No Degree, No Job!
: You don't Qualify for it!
: With a degree we could offer you a higher salary & etc ...

Now you can finally have the Degree You deserve based on your "Life Experience"
No Examination, No Books, No Study

Prestigious Non-accreedited Degrees
"No one is Turned Down"

Our degrees are available for all Country residents (US, Europe, Asia, MiddleEast, Africa all are welcome)

: Read Here for More info
We also provide degree verification & official Trancripts in writing when requested by employers and others authorized by you. This official College and University transcripts meet the highest academic standards printed on premium diploma paper, bearing the Official gold raised SEAL of the awarding University or College

: Our credit For Work
Experience and Accreditation process. Fast-track Diploma/Degree program will evaluate & quantify Your past eduation and work experience for any diploma or degree of Your choice. Thus, You do not have to repeat or take basic courses in areas that you have already been mastered. Credit For Work experience allows students to upgrade their qualifications that relate to advancing their professional career without going back to school

: Your Confidentiality Assured
The more degrees you have the better Your chances and prospects in life. That is the way Life is. It is a competitive world. Don't Delay to contact us today