PDA

View Full Version : ►►Serious Article Writers Required in Our Team◄◄ [Pay: $1-$2 for 500-600 words]

missionlanding
02-06-2009, 08:21 PM
We are looking for 100 Serious Article Writers for a long term relationship. Your primary responsibility will be to rewrite our content. Each rewriter will be assigned articles to rewrite slowly at first and then build up to what he or she can safe handle for the day. We cover many different niches so each rewriter can choose niches in which to specialize. We building/operating many content sites hungry for fresh content each day. All Rewritten Articles MUST: * Pass CopyScape Premium * NOT Contain Grammar, Spelling or sentence construction Errors * Be Understandable to readers and being done by Humans and not by some stupid rewriting and spinning applications. * Article should not loose its flow. Payment will be made bimonthly (15th and 30th of the month) via PayPal after review and test of the content. You can rewrite 5 to 20 articles of 500 to 600 words per day. You will make from $1 to $2 per article. We offer $1 per article + high incentives if the articles are good and we do not get any complaints from the client. So, will make an average of $1.5 per article. We have unlimited work. Our good writers take home more than $500 per month while spending just 2hrs daily. The most important skills we expect in our writers are Quality, Reliability and Speed without any grammatical and spelling mistakes. You must deliver quality work on time as expected. Serious writers please apply here before 20-Feb-2009: http://www.aertechonline.com/Rewrite/writerregister.php Thank you very much. Best from, AER Tech Online

scarletpeaches
02-06-2009, 08:23 PM
We building/operating many content sites hungry for fresh content each day.

All Rewritten Articles MUST: NOT Contain Grammar, Spelling or sentence construction Errors

Whoops!

*sniff sniff*

Is it just me, or does anyone else smell fake meat?

Cathy C
02-06-2009, 09:31 PM
I've received one complaint about this thread that it's spam. I'll leave it for the time being, but if anyone knows more about the company and wants to PM me or another Mod with details, we might pull it.

inkkognito
02-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Sounds like they're hiring writers to "spin" (i.e. plagarize) content they're scraping from elsewhere. Ugh.

jeffchele
02-07-2009, 02:50 AM
This sounds very fishy to me, what is rewrite mean other than take content already out there and make it different enough that it can no longer be called copyrighted.

powerauthor
02-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Each rewriter will be assigned articles to rewrite slowly at first and then build up to what he or "she can safe handle" for the day. "We building/operating" many content sites hungry for fresh content each day. * "Be Understandable to readers and being done" by Humans and not by some stupid rewriting and spinning applications. * "Article should not loose its flow."

Looks like they could use a re-write of the offer to begin with

twnkltoz
02-10-2009, 06:12 AM
This is very common, unfortunately. There are hundreds of these types of jobs on the bidding sites. I know that at least in some cases, the original articles are legitimately obtained...then they have someone reword them over and over so they can post them multiple times all over the web.

benbradley
02-10-2009, 07:08 AM
Looks like they could use a re-write of the offer to begin with
It's just as well, quoting an erroneous portion makes other copies of this post easier to find...

This is very common, unfortunately. There are hundreds of these types of jobs on the bidding sites. I know that at least in some cases, the original articles are legitimately obtained...then they have someone reword them over and over so they can post them multiple times all over the web.
Hmm, I was just thinking of something...

Each rewriter will be assigned articles to rewrite slowly at first and then build up to what he or she can safe handle for the day.
I've got this idea of using technology to find out what I could "safe handle for the day"[sic]<gag> but...

All Rewritten Articles MUST: * Pass CopyScape Premium * NOT Contain Grammar, Spelling or sentence construction Errors * Be Understandable to readers and being done by Humans and not by some stupid rewriting and spinning applications.
Well, that nixes that idea. OTOH, how would they know?

Oh, and from the five words I quoted, here are a few other copies of this post on job forums and such (anyone wanna bet that poster will EVER be back?):
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22safe+handle+for+the+day&hs=TVO&filter=0

jeffchele
03-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I checked out this and I think I would stay as far away from these guys as possible. I asked them a few questions:

I asked AER Tech Online about this writing job:

I was wondering where you get your articles for rewriting and how you get them. Are they articles you have purchased the copyrights to or do you get them from some other source. How does copyrights work with these, do you have full exclusive rights or does the writer retain rights to the work.

Their Reply:

Jeff,

Thank you for your interest. That's a personal question to the providers. They care about that. The providers get the exclusive rights after the writers get their payment.

Kindly let us know if you want to know more.

Thank you.

Regards,

AER Tech Online

My continued question:

I was wondering where you get your articles. I did not understand your answer either, what are providers and why is that a personal question. This is a business transaction you are talking about, everything should be out in the open or it is not a legitimate business.
Jeff,

Their Reply:

The answer is simple. The article is not ours, they are from providers. They are responsible for whatever good or bad. We do not ask this question from them because we do not feel the need of it.

We hope it is clear now.

Thank you.

Regards,

AER Tech Online

My continued QUestion:

You are being very cryptic about this, copyright laws are quite clear. If you are taking articles you do not have full rights to and rewriting them into the same type of article using information from that articles it is still copyright infringement.

That is why I am asking who the providers are, where are the articles coming from. I would not want to take on a job like this and get into trouble later on because I was breaking copyright law.

Their Reply:

Jeff,

You are very right on this. We make this point clear to the providers for the responsibility of the copyright laws, because they are the ones who are providing the articles to rewrite, so they can keep this check. It is impossible to for us to check each and every article and that is why we make it clear to the providers in the beginning itself.

This is all that we could say about this matter. We hope the point is clear now.

Thank you.

Regards,

AER Tech Online

I am still confused about how they work but that's okay, I won't be bothering them again.

twnkltoz
03-03-2009, 12:57 AM
My guess, based on past experience, is that they hire writers to write articles, then they hire someone else to rewrite and spin them so they have several different versions they can post everywhere.

BCarruth
03-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Based on the cautionary language of "safe handle" I'm going to guess that this is a job to electronically transcribe the Necronomicon.

Their domain whois is another red flag. They're registered through privacy protection services and recently to boot. Aer Tech Online has job postings on a number of sites (all copies of this text). These ads list local offices in Atlanta, unofficial capital of fly-by-night service resellers and middlemen. The only business license, tax ID, or LLC information I found is for an air conditioning company in Baton Rouge.

The website linked above is a web front-end template (the default) for the ticketing software they're using. I'm not saying that this WAS set up by one person in the space of an afternoon, but it's possible.

I'm an inexperienced seeker in writing markets, but as a tech this listing would be setting off all kinds of alarms.

cambari925
03-26-2009, 07:47 PM
yo! i rewrite articles from my regular clients [deleted text]... so i think they are brokers who ---yes--- get from 'providers' then have other 'providers' rewrite the articles for posting.or they get published articles then have them rewritten. the paymernt scheme smells rotten, too.
i avoid this type of offers.

Cathy C
03-26-2009, 08:38 PM
cambari925, I don't deny many share your sentiment. But we don't really allow commentary on the amount paid. We merely require that there BE pay. It's up to the writer whether they accept it.

StephanieFox
03-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Based on the cautionary language of "safe handle" I'm going to guess that this is a job to electronically transcribe the Necronomicon.

I worked as a magazine editor for Llewellyn Publications (now Llewellyn Worldwide) where an assignment like this was given to one of our typesetters. Astoundingly, he survived. I wonder what strong magick he used to keep the Old Ones away from his cubicle.

Nancy
03-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey, could the OP's post just go away now? Mods? Do we need to see this cr--?

CatSlave
03-26-2009, 11:13 PM
Too late to apply.
It's after 20 February 2009.

What's that fishy smell?

inkkognito
03-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Hmmmm, they require a sample rewrite. Smells to me like a variation on the scam I posted over on Freelance. A good way for dishonest people to get free work out of hopeful applications who never hear from them again. I posted a link over there to someone actually bragging about how to do this and instructing others on how to do it themselves.

Judg
03-30-2009, 08:28 AM
Incredible. Absolutely incredible. For a whopping $1 per article? I wouldn't do it even if there weren't a gazillion red flags that this is a scam.

I don't think this post should be taken down. It could serve as a great illustration of what to avoid and why to avoid it.

FWIW, the author is not English. Those are ESL mistakes.

Cassiopeia
03-30-2009, 08:38 AM
$1.00 per article? Woooo...hold me back people. I haven't heard of such a great offer in a LONG time. wooooohoooo!

*snerk* yeah right.