PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone miss me while I was away?

Gehanna
02-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Maybe you didn't notice that I was gone or, if you did, perhaps you were glad that I was. :tongue

Either way, please be honest while attempting to avoid being cruel.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

I am not the only one who has been away recently. :heart:

Yeshanu
02-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Honestly? No. But then, my mom's been very sick for most of the time you've been gone, and I haven't been around much myself.

But of course, we're glad your back.

And that's the truth. :)

MoonWriter
02-06-2009, 06:30 PM
These last ten days haven't been the same without you, Gehanna. Glad you've returned. :)

Kitrianna
02-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Sorry Gehanna. I was pretty sick these past couple weeks myself, so i didn't notice much. But I'm glad you're back :Hug2:

Gehanna
02-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeshanu,

The only thing that bothers me about communicating with you on these forums is that I miss out on the privilege of being able to communicate with you in person. May the health of your mom be restored very soon. :e2heartbe

MoonWriter,

Thank you very much. :D

Kitrianna,

I pray that your health be restored as well.

Very sincerely,
Gehanna

Susie
02-06-2009, 06:38 PM
Roses are red
Violets are blue.
Well, I certainly
Really missed you!

Here's :Cake: for your return celebration!

Hope your mom is doing much better, Yeshanu and hope you feel better too, Kit and everybody stay warm.

Williebee
02-06-2009, 06:46 PM
'bout time you got back. It's your turn to buy.

:)

Gehanna
02-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Susie,

Every time we communicate, the song Susie Q by CCR begins playing in my mind. That's a good thing because I am a huge fan of CCR and I am a huge fan of yours. :D

Sincerely,
Gehanna

regdog
02-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Glad you're back

Gehanna
02-06-2009, 06:50 PM
'bout time you got back. It's your turn to buy.

:)

No need to buy anymore, I brought a truck load with me!! YAR!!!! Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Yeshanu
02-06-2009, 06:55 PM
No need to buy anymore, I brought a truck load with me!! YAR!!!! Enjoy!

Sincerely,
Gehanna

PARTY!!!

(Now we are glad you're back.) :D

Ken
02-06-2009, 06:58 PM
didn't notice your absence as you don't post much in the forums I frequent.
You're a cool chap, though, so glad to see you back :-)

Unique
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Where are the cookies? I thought you were bringing cookies!

Susie
02-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Susie,

Every time we communicate, the song Susie Q by CCR begins playing in my mind. That's a good thing because I am a huge fan of CCR and I am a huge fan of yours. :D

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Aww, that's so sweet, Gehanna. I remember that song well and I'm a huge fan of yours, also. Many thx.

rhymegirl
02-06-2009, 09:09 PM
didn't notice your absence as you don't post much in the forums I frequent.
You're a cool chap, though, so glad to see you back :-)

Chap?

Gehanna is female.

And I missed you, Gehanna.

Ken
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM
Chap?

Gehanna is female.

And I missed you, Gehanna.

oops :o
Sorry about that, Gehanna.
I rarely check out member's profile's.
It's struggle enough for me just to keep up with the posts on the boards.
I think from now on I will set aside one day per month where I will do nothing else than review profiles and commit them to memory ... with friend Rhymegirl's assistance, perhaps :-)

sadron
02-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Where have you been, Gehanna? :Hug2: :D

rhymegirl
02-06-2009, 09:32 PM
oops :o
Sorry about that, Gehanna.
I rarely check out member's profile's.
It's struggle enough for me just to keep up with the posts on the boards.
I think from now on I will set aside one day per month where I will do nothing else than review profiles and commit them to memory ... with friend Rhymegirl's assistance, perhaps :-)

I guess we're opposites, Ken. I ALWAYS check out people's profiles. I am an extremely curious person. (Have to be since I'm a reporter. It's my job to be nosy!)

How can I help you?

Ken
02-06-2009, 09:40 PM
"a reporter" -- neat!
Tried being one of them, myself, but gave it up.
Didn't have the knack for it. (Interviewing people did me in.)

Gehanna
02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
The reason I was away is because Hell Froze Over! FEMA is doing its thing and this is the second time I've faced a natural disaster during the month of January. The first time was Jan. 2000 due to an F3 tornado.

It is said that the third time is a charm. I'm down by two.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Shadow_Ferret
02-06-2009, 10:43 PM
Sorry, Gehanna. Didn't notice.

But I don't think we interact much anyway.

And I have attention deficit.

And... what was your name again...

oh, shiney!

NeuroFizz
02-07-2009, 12:28 AM
the sting of your absence
is made retroactive
by the joy of
realizing your return

sorry for your hassles and welcome back

Gehanna
02-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Ken,

I don't mind the chap thing. Heck, You can call me Al (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=945FOiz7nMA) if you want. :D

Unique,

Each time you make a post to me I get a rush that makes me wanna scream UNIQUE!!! Although very odd, this is meant as a compliment. Unfortunately, I have to contain myself so that I do not give my husband a heart attack from an unexpected screaming episode. lol

Shadow_Ferret,

I think of Attention Deficit Disorder as being more of an Attention Surplus Syndrome but, then again, I suppose it does sounds better to suffer from ADD than to suffer from ASS.

For what it is worth, Shadow_Ferret, I also have ADD. Until recently, I would not have been willing to openly share that bit of information about myself. Oddly enough, it is this deficit of mine that helps others maintain their attention.

I teach two different 4 hour long classes and I co-teach another that is 9 hours long. Participants frequently leave positive comments about my energy level on their evaluation forms. These participants do not know I have ADD and yet they point out how my energy and passion helps to maintain their interest in the content being taught.

Now you all know why I'm soo accident prone. :tongue The good thing is I managed to get through the ice storm without breaking my neck.

NeuroFizz,

Each time we communicate I think of plasma globes. *shrug* Any chance your head produces tracking beams when touched?

Sincerely,
Gehanna