Ooh, am I tweaked off

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
So I'm sitting up in my office and two teenage boys stroll down my street. One of the two opens up my mailbox, looks inside, walks away, doubles back and looks back in it again, then carries on down the street.

So I open up my window and say, "Hey, why are you opening my mailbox?"

Kid says, "Oh, I was just sticking something in there because we thought we might be walking back this way."

"Well don't do that. That's not cool."

I didn't see him put anything in my mailbox, but I'll go check in a minute. Before I could close the window, the little shit says, "Fuckin' bitch."

So now, in my quiet little neighborhood, I get to worry about these hooligans screwing around with my mail. I get Netflix movies and coffee deliveries and if I've pissed them off, I've drawn unwanted attention to myself and my stupid mailbox.

I don't like this one bit.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shoot the little ba***** with the hose, accidentally of course

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
It's nothing a preemptive strike with a baseball bat can't fix.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
You could also put a sticker/sign saying your mailbox is under surveillance.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We had some footprints (in the snow) leading up to our mailbox and front door the other night.(this was long after the mail was delivered and it had snowed again) We still don't know who left them or why they were at the door. Me, I think it was ghosts.

I used to have trouble with neighborhood teens. They used to ring our doorbell and hide in the bushes, run off, stuff like that. They did all kinds of wacky things and we were constantly calling the police.

One idea is to hide a video camera somewhere so you will be able to see if they take anything or do anything wrong.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
You realize, of course, that you only need to kill one. Leaving his carcass hanging near the box will frighten off all the others.
Yes, but I think that might play some havoc in my mail delivery.

Not to mention my liberty and, um, pursuit of happiness, since I'd be clueless how to go about that in the pen.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Face it, Perks. This is war.

It's time to go to the mattresses.

HeronW

Down Under Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Hell, Perks, once you get a rep for bein' the biggist baddass for skinning the two-legged vermin, even the warden will be your footstool.

Aside from what you want to do when you grow up--a note taped outside the mailbox saying that it and the house are under video surveillance should send those peckerwoods elsewhere to commit their idiocy. Taking their descriptions and passing them to the police isn't a bad idea either--mail fraud and messing with that stuff used to be a federal offense.--Call your PO and PD about it--keep track of days, times--when you can and describe the punks. If they walk in the cold--they may live nearby.

Beach Bunny

The Provocative One
Registered
Reaction score
I believe it is a federal offense to put something in someone's mailbox that isn't mail. You might want to nicely point that out to the little buggers the next time they walk by. :)