Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
The other night I dreamed about all of my books and projects at once. It was the weirdest thing. (I'm working on a book about bullying, The Street-Smart Writer, a ghostwriting project about a very rich woman, and a book I can't even describe because it's really ghostwriting.)

Anyway. In one "scene" of my dream, Uncle Jim was bullying me. Like, poking and pushing me. (Meanie.) I've never met him, but he looked just like his picture! I was also jealous because someone on AW (I couldn't remember who it was when I woke up) was very, very rich. Could have been Mac.

You ever dream about AWers?

reph

Fig of authority
Registered
Reaction score
I never have. I dream about birds, bus rides, and apartments. Once I dreamed I won a date with Groucho Marx.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I've dreamt about Joanne once. I think we were at a book signing and I ran out of chalk. And Joanne and I started to argue about who is going to get the chalk. I don't remember the rest of the dream or the details. But that's kind of weird. ;)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:popcorn: ....Well, that's just great. I've not dreamed about any of you yet...but bet I will now that it's been put in my brain. (sigh) Thanks Jenna. :popcorn:

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Ray had absolutely nothing to do with my lack of comment.

EDIT: It was aimed more toward Os and all those blobs... ;) Here's the real explanation: I tend to dream about things that pique my curiosity, but haven't been given sufficient time during the day for thought. Leave room for wonder and I'm probably dreaming about you.

Last edited:

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
me

Jenna, if you deeply desire a cigarette after dreaming of me, well.....

.....shucks

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Mike, aren't you married to her anyway?

Jenna, I don't think I've flirted with you. I don't want you to feel left out, so come on over to the house of love if you're tired of RT or Opti. ;)

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
Seriously, and actually on-topic, this time....

I've dreamed of people in on-line communities I hang out in, on a semi-regular basis. Most of them are forgotten by the time I brush my teeth in the morning, though. Nothing personal, guys...It's just I tend to do it quite frequently, so it's no longer a unique occurrance.

Every now and again, though...I'll dream about someone I know on-line, that has touched my life in a deeper manner. And the results of -those- dreams are a bit...odd?

Not so much the dream itself, but the occurances afterwards.

One time, I had a dream about a very close friend who lives in Russia. We were trapped in his apartment building, and needed to get out. Why, I'm not sure of. But we got to the doors, and they where chained and locked shut. I went into a panic. Not for my own safety, but fear for his.

I sat straight up in bed, in a cold sweat. I happened to glance at the clock (always do when I get woke up in the middle of the night, since sometimes it might not be worth it for me to try and go back to sleep). It was about 3 am.

This was the early morning of October 31st. Halloween.

When I was able to talk to my friend a couple days later, he told me something very odd happened to him on Halloween. He was out with friends at lunch break, and he had a sudden, unexplainable panic attack. No reason, but he was very frightened, and felt trapped.

I hadn't told him about my dream. In fact, I had all but forgotten it until he told me that.

There's about 9 hours difference in time for us. 3am for me = noon for him.

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Oh man, Dragon Lover! Don't get me started about dreams. I have some good stories. Dreaming in sequence for weeks at a time, dreaming in tandem with friends, dreaming about things that happen the next day...

I love hearing about this sort of thing.

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
Saritams8 said:
Oh man, Dragon Lover! Don't get me started about dreams. I have some good stories. Dreaming in sequence for weeks at a time, dreaming in tandem with friends, dreaming about things that happen the next day...

I love hearing about this sort of thing.

LOL!

It happens to me all the time, Sara. It freaked my fiance out the first few times it happened between us, but now he's used to it. :ROFL:

And I'm with you...I love hearing about this sorta thing.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
I have recently applied for the position of Sandman although I fear I may be discriminated against due to gender.

The thought of being a succubus just really isn't my style.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have this recurring dream that I'm walking up onto a stage to accept the Nobel Prize for literature and every last one of you is in the audience ... oh, right ... I'm awake right now.

Sorry, carry on.
redface.gif

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
my AW dreams are always the same. i'm walking down a hot, dusty road. aspier is a crow, perched on a powerline, speaking french, but backwards.

a truck rumbles up behind me in a cloud of dust. i try to step out of its path, but it swerves - not enough to hit me, but just enough to scare me - and then speeds past, all of the mods sitting in the back chugging from the old moonshine jugs with the three x's on them, hootin' and hollerin', poking at me with pitchforks as they pass.

once they disappear over the horizon, the sky shatters like glass and rains down on me, cutting my skin.

i lie down in the tall grass and am awakened by a guy dressed like a snake oil salesman, wearing expensive shoes and a cheap suit. he hands me a business card...

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
I had one about you, William and you were Will Shakespeare. You were teaching me about the fundamentals of poetry. Wrote some good stuff that morning.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Answer to question:

Not yet. I'll let you know if I do. Or maybe I'll just turn it into a story.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
I had one about you, William and you were Will Shakespeare. You were teaching me about the fundamentals of poetry. Wrote some good stuff that morning.
only in a dream could i teach anyone anything.

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
JennaGlatzer said:
I was also jealous because someone on AW (I couldn't remember who it was when I woke up) was very, very rich. Could have been Mac.

Must have been me among all these starving writers because I've got three dollars in my wallet! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.