Status
Not open for further replies.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
I don't see anything wrong with that. A nudist camp/resort needs an employee. $15/hr is pretty good pay. I'll apply if I were in Tucson.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I used to live in Tucson--the cost of sunscreen for nudists there probably exceeds what I spend for clothes here.

Note that this posting never says you have to be nude yourself, and $15 an hour for entry-level office work is damned good. Perhaps I should move back...

Maryn, sick of rain and 48 degrees

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
maestrowork said:
I don't see anything wrong with that. A nudist camp/resort needs an employee. $15/hr is pretty good pay. I'll apply if I were in Tucson.

Ah, a nudist camp. For some reason I didn't get that from the ad. I had this mental image of an office somewhere where you came to work, took off your clothes and sat in front of a computer just like any other office job except nude. I don't see anything wrong with it either, but I still think there are pitfalls to advertising a job like this.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
True... all kind of weirdoes are going to comment on it, if not applying. ;) ;)

Seriously, it would be a perfect job for a retiree or student or... heck, anyone, who is into the nudist lifestyle.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
A nudist office would never have leather or vinyl... I think. Just in case, I'm bringing a towel from home!

Maryn

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
Maryn said:
A nudist office would never have leather or vinyl... I think. Just in case, I'm bringing a towel from home!

Maryn

No kidding!

But it also begs the question.....

Would you want to sit on a fabric covered seat knowing that someone you didn't know had been there before you, in the same state of undress?

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
No. I think they do have leather, most of the time. And yes, people do take a towel with them everywhere they go. It's just common courtesy.

There are so many myths about nudist camp...

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
maestrowork said:
No. I think they do have leather, most of the time. And yes, people do take a towel with them everywhere they go. It's just common courtesy.

There are so many myths about nudist camp...

I don't know if David Sedaris debunks any of those myths in his book Naked but he does talk about his experience at a nudist camp and it's very funny.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
What, no feathers? Forget it.

regularguy

Sure would save time getting ready in the morning. But what do they do for casual Friday?

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
Most nudist resorts and clubs encourage their membership and visitors to carry a towel for hygiene reasons, generally to sit upon.

Also, many such resorts and clubs conduct better background checks than other social clubs. Should you get past that and fail to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner at all times, most such resorts and clubs will toss you out on the first reported occurrence of misbehavior. They generally don't give you a "three strikes and you're out" opportunity.

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
STOP!

WILL YOU GUYS STOP IT? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS IS KILLING ME HERE? I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTAIN MY JOKES MUCH LONGER AND THEY ARE NOT LIKE MY OTHER TAME ONES!!!!!

For gosh sakes really. Everytime I think about dictation and dropped pencils. ITS KILLING ME!

As for the premise of this being a nudist camp I bet they would have specified. Was there a contact method or phone number? It might be worthy of some sleuthing.

And remember, the nude look is naked.

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
DaveKuzminski said:
Most nudist resorts and clubs encourage their membership and visitors to carry a towel for hygiene reasons, generally to sit upon.

Also, they understand that males do sometimes get erections, for various reasons. They usually enforces that men cover themselves with a towel if they're aroused. They would not tolerate any sexual display or suggestions. Many of these places are truly family-oriented, much like any other camps. The difference is, everyone is nude. It truly is a lifestyle.

And RT, you're right... they didn't specific that it's for a nudist resort/camp. My mistake. I just assume that when they speak of "nudist lifestyle" it's a nudist camp. It could very well be an office run by nudists...

rtilryarms

Crossbows and Handgonnes
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
dang!

[Slaps side of head], I thought that's what you hang the towel on!

Do I feel foolish or what? duh.

ChunkyC

It's hard being green
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I was wondering how long you'd be able to hold back, yarmy.
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.