Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlene

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlenedater.com
So, you thought you heard me scream when it was announced that Ms. Spears would be getting fourteen million smackers for her "life story?"

NOOOOOO -I read on the Internet today that the nutcase who gave birth of a litter of eight has been offered both a BOOK and a MOVIE deal!

Why didn't I think of that? I'm off to gargle with razor blades.

Carlene

Carlene

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlenedater.com
Nope, not intentionally - just screwed up in the excitment of the moment. I'm SO sorry!!!!

You must have read about the single woman with six childred who just deliver eight more, right?

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Ah. Nope, hadn't. I just Googled.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090131/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

Okay, you get a pass on the "nutcase." If not a nutcase, then at least a leech. It still bugs me to hear of human babies described as a "litter," though. Not their fault who conceived them.

No matter what kind of book deal she gets, though, it ain't gonna be enough to send 14 kids to college.

Animal protection services sometimes intervene when someone is "hoarding" animals... wonder if social services gets to intervene when someone hoards babies.

Ms Hollands

Cow lover
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lefrancophoney.com
Good on her for getting the deal: if I'd just given birth to eight kids, I'd want to be able to tell my story too!

From what I've heard, which may or may not be correct, she wanted another child and the doctors told her she had seven embryos (IVF must be involved there!), and she could not agree to kill any of her unborn children (not so nutcase-like surely), and then the eighth one was a surprise even to the doctors.

But I'm with on her being a nutcase for wanting another child when she already had six. But who am I to judge.

escritora

Registered
Reaction score
IMO, she's some kind of crazy. Agreeing to the implantation of 8 embryos. But hey, whatever she chooses to do with her body is her choice. All I know is when I was pregnant with one, I headed right to the clinic to terminate. I can't imagine having one child...let alone fourteen.

She'll need the money to care for her kids. The movie and book deal are a good thing.

Last edited:

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
I'd willingly have 8 kids if someone offered me a deal like that.

Trying to pin down the octopus could be a problem, though.

-Derek

Hillgate

On location
Registered
Reaction score
I think Britney looks great in her 'Womanizer' video. ;) And her kids' future psychiatry and dry-out clinic bills will account for most of the advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.