When it Rains, it Pours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's been a long, dry winter, so just had to tell someone about the sudden 'downpour;' hubby's out of town, so this forum just got elected. After months of silence (since January), I suddenly have had arrive in the last 2 weeks approval to write 7 devotionals, a magazine article contract with picture and bio, and 5 poems to be published! W-e-e-e-e!

Thanks for letting me dance on the table. :)

Betty W01

Empress of Cyberworld
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
YAY!!! :banana:

You're welcome to come dance on the table in here any time. Just be sure to keep your clothes on and ignore the rude comments coming from other forums.

Congratulations on the deluge. Here's hoping it keeps on coming...

Where will all this lovely rain appear, if I may ask? Some of us might want to go look up your writing and brag about knowing you.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: and that is worth the mighty 'Five Banana Award" Congrats to you.

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, Pat! That's quite an accomplishment. <Insert very loud applause here>

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Betty W01 said:
YAY!!! :banana:

You're welcome to come dance on the table in here any time. Just be sure to keep your clothes on and ignore the rude comments coming from other forums.

Congratulations on the deluge. Here's hoping it keeps on coming...

Where will all this lovely rain appear, if I may ask? Some of us might want to go look up your writing and brag about knowing you.

Thanks, everyone. The dancing bananas are too cute!

The publications are The Lutheran Digest, The Breakthrough Intercessor, and the devotionals The Quiet Hour and The Secret Place. I haven't been given the dates of publication, yet--except for The Quiet Hour, which will be for readings the week of Oct. 23, 2006. I think The Breakthrough Intercessor article must be coming up soon, though, since I had to get the picture and bio to them this week.

DrRita

Act One '08
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ritabetti.com
14.gif
WTG Pat! Congratulations and may the rain keep coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.