February Blog Roll

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
Well the January blog roll is over. Thank you Rashid for hosting the last one. This one, hosted by yours truly will start a week from today. Anyone who wants to subscribe just send me a PM with your blog address/handle or post them in this thread.

Kat Frass

Registered
Reaction score
Count me in too please! :) I'll use the same blog... it is in my sig.

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I would like to participate too. I would like to be in the same chain level I was last time, just before you, or last if possible please. :) (Link is in signature)

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Queen, the blogroll is for a thing called a Blog Chain we do roughly once a month.

It involves a blogger writing a post and the next blogger in the list is meant to follow on from them.

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
Posting the rules so everybody is on the same page:

Here are the rules (again!):

The chain works the following way:
It can be themed or not. This one will be.
The first person just makes a post on their blog.
The person following will take some element from the previous blogger and make their own post, including that element.

Please link back to the previous poster with a permalink and also include a link to the blog of the next poster.

The last person tries to tie their post to the first poster and to the previous poster

Please post the links in your blog of everyone participating in the chain, if possible.

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
Very quick responses. OK, I'll leave the roll open until Friday, so that I can kick start the blogroll on Saturday proper (U.S. Eastern Time GMT-4).

Last edited:

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
Last edited:

bsolah

AW's Resident Commie
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.benjaminsolah.com
Ben, maybe you can write the UN-romance entry. :)

lol, when I first read this I was half in P&CE mode so I read UN as in United Nations.

It's not that I'm not romantic. I am a real sap, I can tell you. It's just some of the people that read my blog would look down upon me for being so public.

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
Add me to the list! :D

Paraoddity

I think I can find something to say about love and romance... :ROFL:

Explain a little about how it works so it makes sense to me, a non-blogger. Do I post about the subject and then . . . what? Link back to this page, or to one of the other bloggers or what?

Ralph Pines

Registered
Reaction score
Website
ralfast.wordpress.com
I start the blogroll (because I took it upon myself to organize it)with an opening post centered around the given theme (or in a none themed blogroll whatever I choose to write about).

Then at the bottom of the post I create links to the other participants in the order in which they appear below. The second person opens their post with a nod/link to my post/blog and then continues with the body of his/hers post. Then that person includes the list of participants and so on and so forth....

Although not necessary, I like to write a roundup of the whole blog chain after everybody is done resuming what others have written and adding a few final thoughts.

Last edited: