I've discovered that I'm bored

Annabella

writer again
Registered
Reaction score
So I've had an eventful road to get me where I am today. I've already been to three colleges. (The first I left to transfer to the second. I left the second when there was no money for me to continue to go. Now I am at my third.) I am currently majoring in Business. And I am bored out of my skull. I technically have a job waiting for me. My Dad owns his own company and I currently work part time for him learning the business. But! spreadsheets, p/l statements, presentations, sitting in your office all day doing paperwork. I am BORED! I need action. Paperwork as part of a job-ok. Paperwork as my entire job-no. The first college I went to I was majoring in theatre. My father did not approve of that. (he was sort of right-it is a really difficult field to get a job in).

I've decided to change my major-again. (I'll be paying student loans until I'm dead.) I just am not sure of the exact direction I want to go. Nursing and becoming a midwife or radiation therapist. Radiation therapy I became interested in after the year I spent caring for my grandmother who had cancer. I've been fascinated by midwives for what seems like forever. I know they are really competitive fields to get into but my grades are up to it. Is anyone in these fields? Does anyone have any advice? I know that I have to change something because I usually love school and right now just going to my Excel class is excruciating.