Status
Not open for further replies.

ellisnation

Rhiannon Ellis
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rhiannonellis.com
I have over 50 posts but cannot upload my own avatar. There's not even an option to do that.

And, when I try to check private messages I get this message:

ellisnation, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Any suggestions???? Thanks!

WittyWordsmith

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.KinseyMoberg.com
I'm having a similar issue. I've got over 50 and over 10 rep points, but it won't let me even see the option to upload.

Please help! I don't like having the same avatar as other people, it's confusing! :)

Deleted member 42

I have over 50 posts but cannot upload my own avatar. There's not even an option to do that.

And, when I try to check private messages I get this message:

ellisnation, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Any suggestions???? Thanks!

It looks like there was a problem with the email confirmation you should have received when you first joined.

I've blessed you appropriately; you should be fine now. I'd log out, then log in again, if I were you.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

ragefaith

Wants to be Yami when she grows up.
Registered
Reaction score
I am also past 50 posts, but there is no option for uploading my avatar! I've logged out and deleted my cookies! Help! :huh:

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am also past 50 posts, but there is no option for uploading my avatar! I've logged out and deleted my cookies! Help! :huh:
Sometimes it takes the system a while to update its records. You should be able to now.

ragefaith

Wants to be Yami when she grows up.
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks alleycat - works perfectly now! :hooray:

Status
Not open for further replies.