veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I am starting a new blog just for fun: http://takeforty.blogspot.com/

Basically I will donate a pet cam (value $34) to a few people willing to provide a pet's eye view for the blog (40 pictures over 10 hours, using the camera's automatic settings). Or you can use it in any other way that might be interesting.

Please just comment or PM with your suggestion, and if it sounds good I will send an Amazon gift voucher to cover the camera and shipping--on the understanding you will send me at least one lot of 40 consecutive pictures and a pic of the camera wearer (cat, dog, plant, person or whatever). (Ever wondered what your pet does while you are out?)

If you have mutliple subjects to submit I will also provide ad spots and links. Be creative. Although I expect pets will be the most common subject I hope for some variety--limited only by use in public spaces or in private spaces where all person present know there is a camera.

The camera is of course yours to keep, and if it breaks before getting good pictures (as they somestimes do if dunked in a water bowl) I will understand :) But to be safe a static subject like a view out your favorite window might be a good first attempt.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It won't let me post!

I have lovebirds :D

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't convince them to wear it, or keep the other from chewing it to shreds, but I could do a birds eye view of their luxurious house for more than the 40 pics :)

2 male lovebirds, a 3x4x6 foot cage (roughly), and lots of hijinx. And, um, bonding activities. I've not caught them jumping each other, but this cam might catch them. Just to warn ya.

ETA: Comment bit looks to be working now

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There must be someone. Maybe you need a post in OP as well :)

I'd put one on a horse if I had a horse of my own and was reasonably certain the cam would come back functional :)

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I have a small "chee-wa-wa" sized dog, will one of these cameras mount onto her safely? I'd totally do it. And I'd love to see the clips. hehhee...specially when she's alone tearing up the lenolium in the hall.

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I am not sure it could be put in a small dog, but perhaps on the wall overlooking the main "dog zone" in thr house?

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
A cat's eye view of other cats might be fun. Could you PM me an email--then I can send you an amazon voucher for the camera :) I assume at least one cat has a collar?

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
A beagle cam would be funny! Darby (our beag) is hilarious when he's charging charging all around the house, bouncing off the furniture and beds, and huffing and puffing as he goes. Most of the pictures would be too dark, though. He spends hours a day snoring under as many blankets as possible. :D