• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Need a Beta for MG Sci-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madisonwrites

The Unicorn Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madisonlovestowrite.blogspot.com
Hello, everyone! :hi: I recently completed a novel called, HELP! MY PARENTS ARE FROM OUTER SPACE! and I need someone to crit the first eight chapters.

The plot is roughly this: Stacie thought she was a normal 13 year old until she discovers that her parents are aliens....after she wakes up on a spaceship bound for their planet. Through a crazy, whacked out adventure, she has to rescue her father, the President of the United States, and two worlds from falling into evil hands. Pressure? Just a smidge.

I'm not really looking for a line-by-line edit, but if you offer those, that's fine. I really need someone to point out where I can tighten up my writing (I can get wordy) and make sure that I stay in proper voice.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position at this time to Beta read in return, so if you expect something in return, please don't offer to read this as I don't know when I'll be able to resume Beta reading.

If you are interested in critting this work, please send me a PM. Thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.