Bad day?

Mythical Tiger

I RUN WITH THE TIGERS
Registered
Reaction score
Deep in the woods, running with the Tigers......
Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like crap? Can't get anything done or are having troubles every where you go? Started out a awesome day and then reality came and was a bitch? Post it here!

Well the reason I'm putting this is I happen to have a lot of bad days lately. I'm curious if you guys are having some bad days too. Sorry if this is in the wrong place and if something about bad days is around already.

Ok, to start this thread off I'll tell you guys about how my morning turned alright to a pain in the ass. Literally. So I was putting away dishes and I had put everything away except for a few huge knifes. Picking up one of the knifes I started walking over to one of the drawer where all the knifes are, and out of nowhere one of my kittens comes into the kitchen and ran right in front of me. I quickly stepped over the kitten and not paying attention, had tripped over one of our rottweilers. Me and the knife had fallen and some how I had gotten sliced pretty good. So good that it's still bleeding after an hour and it's hurting a lot. I keep on having to change the bandage too. Thankfully I can still write because I had sliced my left hand. I'm right handed:D.

Neurotic

Militant apathist
Registered
Reaction score
Oh, alleycat, I was so sure it was going to be this you were linking to. *skulks off, disappointed*

More on topic, sorry you've had a bad day, Tiger. I hope the bleeding has stopped.