poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
jenna,

if you have time, please post the next theme soon. i've got a crazy work schedule these days and would love to be able to devote some of the weekend to thinking about it before all hell breaks loose on monday.

c'mon, be a pal...

-william

Ddama

Registered
Reaction score
At last, a topic that will challenge Mr. Haskins. ;)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:popcorn: Maybe no dead bodies in this one...?

Maybe something up lifting? What a concept. I guess few ever write happy thoughts or humor any more...huh?

My hat is off to all of you that will burning the mid-night oil again. I sure have enjoyed reading your works. It will be nice to say 'I knew you when" someday when you are all famous. :popcorn:

maestrowork

Fear the Death Ray
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Oh, I applaud this week's theme.

(Simon-Ray: yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up, Raymond. Someone is going to turn it into a bloody murder mystery anyway. Just you wait and see.)

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
Hope would be easy to do with blood and guts Rhush. Have a guy/gal chained to a wall, praying/hoping that he will escape as the people are hacked to death around him.

I don't think there is anything that can't be made into horror. I even have a short about bunnys that is horror, albeit the main bunny is six foot tall and can talk and has a lucky humans foot around his neck.

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
Rhush said:
True...true.... And, as a Buffy fan, I know how bunnies can be quite upsetting for some people. A-la Anya.
I hold bunnies in high esteem. Not because they're cute and furry but because the stupid little creatures will get more sex in their short life than I will in my long one. My solid vow: To have as much sex as bunnies do, just make sure I don't have as many offspring.

Now, where is my lucky rabbits foot?