Tarot for Cats deck ... help

Saint Fool

Registered
Reaction score
I think I stumbled across this on line about 10 years ago.

The deck was based on images of cats. I'm thinking the artist had only done the Major Arcana - but I could be wrong. I'm also thinking that there was a limited run of the deck.

It might be the Tarot for Cats deck, so I'm hoping that someone has one, or knows someone who has one. The only card I remember from the deck was Judgement - with kittens in a pet shop window looking at someone who might be going to get one of them. I may buy a used deck for the image of the Hanged Man alone, but I'd like to confirm that the Judgement image is the one I remember.

I know it's not the Cat's Eye Tarot, the Tarot of the Cat People or the Italian one with the really striking abstract cats in black & red against a cream/white background.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

fae99

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there! I just joined this forum, and yes, you ARE thinking of the Tarot for Cats, and I do own a copy. Are you looking for this deck for yourself? I just took a quick snapshot of the card you were asking about, plus the boxed set cover (it's a book and deck set):

tarotforcats1.jpg

tarotforcats2.jpg

Saint Fool

Registered
Reaction score
Yes! Thats it. Thanks for i.d.ing it.

At some point, I'll get a copy, but right now my budget is tapping its foot and looking at me sternly.

But thanks again for supplying the info.