I am beginning to understand why certain things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gehanna

Introvert
Registered
Reaction score
The certain things I am speaking about are not trials or negative events. Instead, the things I mean are those unusual or inexplicable events that have happened. In my perception, I mean those things which God has commissioned His messengers to do. Messengers meaning His angels.

I do not know if I am making myself clear so I'll just get to the point. The point is that I am beginning to understand one of the reasons for my life. Now that I am understanding, I am also able to grasp why various events took place.

I realize that I am being vague about the events so I'll give an example of what I mean.

One of the most unusual events that took place was the offering of an opportunity specifically to me. It was the opportunity to become an educator for subjects such as anger management, crisis intervention, and communication.

What makes this opportunity such an unusual event is a long story to tell. I do not have time to get into it. My intention for making this post is to share with you my joy for having begun to understand one of my reasons for being. It is like having a birthday with each revelation.

Sincerely,
Gehanna

Guffy

still writing
Registered
Reaction score
that's great,

one of my own ideas of what would be heaven like is to be doing exactly what you are suppose to be doing exactly when you are suppose to be doing it. there are times when i feel that in my life.

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
Validation. Confirmation. It's nice when we get them. We do so much on faith, but it's difficult sometimes to discern whether what we are doing is correct or based on our own fallible wisdom. When we get some kind of confirmation, it gives us strength.

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Gehanna, from 'down here' sometimes that tapestry looks like simply a ragged bunch of knots and loose threads. I'm so happy for you that He's given you a glimpse of the top of it! :D

Deb Kinnard

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
www.debkinnard.com
Gehanna, thanks for sharing. As I've gotten older, I begin to see things much differently than I did when I was younger. Why wasn't God's gentle hand obvious to me at the time these changes took place? Was I just too dumb to spot it, or too stubborn? I might never know. But it's nice to see it even from the perspective of years.

He really does want the best for us. His ideas aren't mine -- I grasp what that means better now than I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.