The Simpsons Trivia

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
I know there must remain Simpson fans somewhere... I can't be the last one of my species...

So yeah. Post a question, and the guy with the right answer posts the next question. Trivia starts:

What happens to Uter when the kids of the Springfield Elementary go to a Civil War field trip?

Captshady

What happened to my LIFE?!
Registered
Reaction score
heheheheh .. didn't they forget him in the woods or something?

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think anyone knows, he kind of disappears. He is never seen again after a field-trip, not sure if its this one.

Captshady

Registered
Reaction score
While on a raft in the middle of the ocean, Homer gives Bart a pocket knife (He's near death). Bart is surprised ... where does Homer say he got the knife from ... quote it if you can.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
heheheheh .. didn't they forget him in the woods or something?

I don't think anyone knows, he kind of disappears. He is never seen again after a field-trip, not sure if its this one.

Heheh, not precisely. He gets caught by the angry civil war performers who give him a brutal beating. He disappears for a long time afterwards. xP

While on a raft in the middle of the ocean, Homer gives Bart a pocket knife (He's near death). Bart is surprised ... where does Homer say he got the knife from ... quote it if you can.

"Stole it from that Borgnine guy."

Next question: How does Homer manages to momentarily stop the evil Krusty doll?

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Shady's right.

Everybody loves a clown, so why don't you....

Here's your problem, this thing was set to Evil.

Question: What's Snake's son's name?

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I remember how the guy from the factory does it, but can't remember how Homer does.

Shady's right.

Everybody loves a clown, so why don't you....

Here's your problem, this thing was set to Evil.

Flipping the switch to "Good" is how the technician solves the problem. Homer puts the damn thing inside a bag of dirty socks, and that's the only way he manages to stop it for a while. :p

And yup, Jeremy it is. Next question?

Captshady

Registered
Reaction score
Names a halloween credits name for James L. Brooks and Matt Groening.

Captshady

Registered
Reaction score
<Yep, Jeremy was correct>

James "Hell" Brooks and Bat Groening.

Question: When "Look Who's Oinking" was sold out, what movie did Marge talk Homer into seeing?

The Stockholm Affair

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
When Aunt Gladys died and left Grandma Bouvier her pet iguana Jub Jub, what was Grandma Bouvier's response?

In the same scene, Homer eats a potato chip shaped like which T.V. host?

Captshady

Registered
Reaction score
When Aunt Gladys died and left Grandma Bouvier her pet iguana Jub Jub, what was Grandma Bouvier's response?

"Why didn't she just leave me the bowel obstruction that killed her?"

In the same scene, Homer eats a potato chip shaped like which T.V. host?

Grrrrrrrrrr, I remember but I can't remember.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Word-for-word correct.

The answer to #2 - Jay Leno.

Question: Which child won the diorama fair at Springfield Elementary and what was their diorama?

Captshady

Registered
Reaction score
Word-for-word correct.

Woohoo!!

The answer to #2 - Jay Leno.

Dangit! I was so tempted to google it, but that'd ruin the fun of the game.

Question: Which child won the diorama fair at Springfield Elementary and what was their diorama?

Ugh, I remember Lisa's was Tell Tale Heart, and Bart replaced it with a real heart. I'm going to guess that really smart kid that's not Ralph. Dangit, what's his name. The smart one in Bart's class, that bought the first issue Radio Active Man with Bart and Milhouse.

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
That would be Martin Prince, and that would be incorrect (although you were right about the Telltale Heart). It was actually Ralph Wiggum who brought in a bunch of Star Wars action figures in their original packaging, although on the walk home he bent his wookie.

Question: Kamp Krusty was built on an abandoned ________ .

And yes, I realize when I talk about Simpsons trivia I sound exactly like Comic Book Guy.

Captshady

Registered
Reaction score
That would be Martin Prince, and that would be incorrect (although you were right about the Telltale Heart). It was actually Ralph Wiggum who brought in a bunch of Star Wars action figures in their original packaging, although on the walk home he bent his wookie.

That's right, I remember now.

Question: Kamp Krusty was built on an abandoned ________ .

Indian Burial Ground

And yes, I realize when I talk about Simpsons trivia I sound exactly like Comic Book Guy.

heheheheh Worst ____ ever.

When he was dating Skinner's mom, they went to a Trek convention ... dressed as who?

III

rockin the suburbs
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jayyoungweb.com
Indian Burial Ground

(now everything I think to type is in Comic Book Guy's voice). Your answer is incorrect. It was built on an abandoned mule tannery. Oh, excuse me Santos, if that is your real name ... Bart Simpson.

heheheheh Worst ____ ever.

When he was dating Skinner's mom, they went to a Trek convention ... dressed as who?

Okay, I remember Skinner showed up dressed as Cat Woman. Wait. Wasn't that when Comic Book Guy was at the convention with Edna Krabappel? I remember CBG in a Klingon outfit. But when he dated Agnes Skinner, he showed up in a t-shirt that said "my other shirt is clean" and sports jacket and I seem to recall him wearing the same outfit when they were making out in the hotel. Agnes was wearing a slinky black dress and feather boa. Dang it. Was it just a short clip in a montage? Ahhhh. I give up.

Captshady

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I remember Skinner showed up dressed as Cat Woman. Wait. Wasn't that when Comic Book Guy was at the convention with Edna Krabappel? I remember CBG in a Klingon outfit. But when he dated Agnes Skinner, he showed up in a t-shirt that said "my other shirt is clean" and sports jacket and I seem to recall him wearing the same outfit when they were making out in the hotel. Agnes was wearing a slinky black dress and feather boa. Dang it. Was it just a short clip in a montage? Ahhhh. I give up.

Okay ... forget my question LOL.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry.. I dunno the answer either, so is it okay if I post a new question?

Whom does Hitler blames for his loss at World War II? (Hint: it happens in a Mr. Burns' episode)