Seems like Mercury retrograde for me...

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
AW goes down over the weekend.

Woke up this morning and my car has dead battery. Through my car dealers roadside assistance program, I have a tow service called to come jump the car. I'm told it will be 30-45 minutes. I'm patient, don't want to get anyone in trouble (Things happen), so I don't become concerned they aren't going to show until 2 hours have passed. After the 2 hours, I call roadside assistance, and I'm told they didn't get my number correct to call me back, but the driver has been in my area for a long time.

Then, I just go to get on Facebook, and it won't let me connect.

Feels like Mercury Retrograde to me.

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
You should hear my washing machine. It sounds like a train is running through my house, and I have NO idea what happened to it. Gotta love it!

Calixus

OMG! What'd you say then??
Registered
Reaction score
The Smoky Mountains of Tennessee (go Vols!)
AW goes down over the weekend.

Woke up this morning and my car has dead battery. Through my car dealers roadside assistance program, I have a tow service called to come jump the car. I'm told it will be 30-45 minutes. I'm patient, don't want to get anyone in trouble (Things happen), so I don't become concerned they aren't going to show until 2 hours have passed. After the 2 hours, I call roadside assistance, and I'm told they didn't get my number correct to call me back, but the driver has been in my area for a long time.

Then, I just go to get on Facebook, and it won't let me connect.

Feels like Mercury Retrograde to me.

Your week sounds like mine. First I tell my bf to start calling more, once every 2 weeks just was not cutting it and boy o boy does he, I get a dear Jane letter, then 2 hours later I get into a really bad fight with my brother and he is not talking to me now. So I come to this website to get my mind off things and You guessed it, the silly thing is down. Now I keep wondering what is going to happen next. I hate when Mercury goes Retrograde. Nothing but bad mojo happens to me and sounds like your luck runs like mine. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Just remember there is not much longer to suffer through this and you aren't alone. I hope things go up soon and you have a better week this time.

:Hug2:

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
Your week sounds like mine. First I tell my bf to start calling more, once every 2 weeks just was not cutting it and boy o boy does he, I get a dear Jane letter, then 2 hours later I get into a really bad fight with my brother and he is not talking to me now. So I come to this website to get my mind off things and You guessed it, the silly thing is down. Now I keep wondering what is going to happen next. I hate when Mercury goes Retrograde. Nothing but bad mojo happens to me and sounds like your luck runs like mine. Sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Just remember there is not much longer to suffer through this and you aren't alone. I hope things go up soon and you have a better week this time.

:Hug2:
Ooh... sorry to hear about all that. I'd rather have my dead battery and such then those kinds of things.
Sending you some good vibes for things to get better soon.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Anyone watch The Grudge? You know that clicking noise that scary chick makes because her neck's broken? That noise is in the background of every single call that I've made this retrograde, not to mention that my cell phone thinks there's nothing funnier than hanging up for me in the middle of a conversation. It also siply won't work at all sometimes now. It was fine about a week ago.

Then, television won't turn on, then turns on by itself, then goes completely static-y, and the computer is all of a sudden going slower than my grandma runs.

Yep, retrograde.

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
Well, don't buy any electronics right now, they won't work right. This phase sucks. Anyone remember when it ends???

I've been shopping for a new cell phone, but I think I will wait.

LaurieD

aka Skwirrel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lauriedalzell.weebly.com
This explains so much
- washer died (at the start of a spin cycle no less)
- my car has been mid-engine-replacement for a couple of weeks and progress has all but stopped due to one problem after another.
- hubby's car "doesn't feel right"
- computer keyboard went berserk the other day and then refused to type for hours. (needed new batteries)
- couldn't sleep, reading in my bed with my trusty flashlight - batteries die. Replace batteries only to have the bulb burn out right after.

And to top it off, my mother emailed me. Again. (we don't speak/get along - huge long weird story. Some day I'll write it down and make a mil, but would have to market it as fiction, no one would believe it as non)

ETA: And the new washer? yeah, spins itself out of balance every time, meaning I have to fish around in icy soapy water to straighten out a load that went in like I've always loaded a washer without balance issues

Last edited:

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that my mouse is acting up. It'll just stop working altogether and I have to whack it on the desk a couple of times. After that, it's ok for a bit.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
My boyfriend's coffee pot went berserk today. It started spitting hot water out of the top and leaking everywhere except for where the coffee was supposed to drip through. Then the DVD player ate the DVD, the X-Box ate Guitar Hero (big, perfectly circular slice around the middle of the disc)

MsK

Registered
Reaction score
Can we all let out a sigh of relief? That was a doozy.
Update on my car issue that began and was (supposedly) fixed during the retrograde.
It didn't feel right once I got the car back from the dealer, little things were happening (the alarm went off as I started the car, etc...) My instinct told me there was still a problem and I began parking in parking lots so I would have easy access for a jump start if needed and crosssing my fingers every time I turned the key. (BTW- it's not an old car or battery- 2006 model with just over 20,000 miles on it)

Well, I got up this morning and guess what??? The car didn't start.
Thankfully, I called the dealer ready to tear into them and the manager was very nice. They sent a driver out with a loaner car and they were able to jump start my car and get it over to the dealership. ANd this time, the dealer says he is going to do what he has to do to get the factory cover the problem.
I just took a look at the retrograde calender that BB posted above and the timing of this is pretty funny.
I'm quite certain the car issue will be taken care of once and for all now. :)

Carole

How 'bout some ether?
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like we're out of it again, at least until May 6. And September 6. Aaaaand December 26. I really hate Mercury retrograde.